SportsWrath

Torry Holt

BullsOnParade

the team's been pretty shitty for a while and he was still producing. still, you might be right or i might be right but do you wan to spend a 3rd round pick trying to find out? :)

Maybe. He'd be worth giving a workout. If he's only lost a step and not three or four as the stats would indicate then he's better than Plax.

holt has 2 possibly 3 good years left in him, and in the event that burress isn't available, the dog would say he may not be a bad pick up when your options are hixon and smith as the number 1...can't judge him on last years numbers, as that team was in flux and extremely unstable. the two years prior he had 90 plus catches in both, so the dog thinks he is still potentially productive.

the arguement against Torry Holt is that he is old, the arguement for him is that his team has sucked and he has had no o line etc etc. I think he is still productive on a good team, but I would take Gonzalez first. 96 catches 10 tds on an awful team with an awful Qb and no o line. He is tall athletic and can block well still.

Gonzo would be the guy as my first choice, Holt would be next .... of course if Boldin were not available that is.

i dont think thigpen is awful

I agree. KC should be building their team around him instead of trying to replace him. Give that team a decent Oline and a real defense and they will do well, especially against the AFC West. He put up good numbers against some tough defenses. Give him some better skill players and a better running game and he will get the job done.