SportsWrath

JerzeyGiantsFan thread

osi724dasack

Bitch? Thats all you got? I'd think someone with your lack of decency would go to the C-word.

i went there before.

but seriously you dont know me. you read my posts on a sports message board so you shouldnt be judging. and as for her she is one of only 3 people in my life that ive called of reffered too as a C***

i went there before.

but seriously you dont know me. you read my posts on a sports message board so you shouldnt be judging. and as for her she is one of only 3 people in my life that ive called of reffered too as a C***

It is all I have to judge on and trust me, I have about as much respect for you as I do for the turd my dog left somewhere in the woods this morning.

i went there before.

You say you shouldn't be judged, yet you start a thread where you judge JGF to be a bitch. :confused: After all, you only have her posts on a sports message board to go by what type of person she is.

Someone explain to me why I shouldn't just delete this nonsense.

You say you shouldn't be judged, yet you start a thread where you judge JGF to be a bitch. :confused: After all, you only have her posts on a sports message board to go by what type of person she is.

maybe because she mocks everything i say. everything i say she has something to say back negatively. so i think shes a bitch

maybe because she mocks everything i say. everything i say she has something to say back negatively. so i think shes a bitch

Ok. But your point to Lubeck was that he doesn't know you, and that you shouldn't be judged by what you post on a message board, yet that is exactly what you did.

Ok. But your point to Lubeck was that he doesn't know you, and that you shouldn't be judged by what you post on a message board, yet that is exactly what you did.

but i dont talk shit to anyone here unless they start it so i think i can say shes a bitch if im mocked on everything i say.

im judging off the truth of how shes acted to me.

Lubeck is just being a lil shit talking bitch thats just talking shit to do it. Im doing it cuz im tired of having to read some negative, rude comments for no reason.

but i dont talk shit to anyone here unless they start it so i think i can say shes a bitch if im mocked on everything i say.

im judging off the truth of how shes acted to me.

Lubeck is just being a lil shit talking bitch thats just talking shit to do it. Im doing it cuz im tired of having to read some negative, rude comments for no reason.

Why are you getting all worked up over what some lil shit talking bitch thinks and says about you? Don't you realize that is patently pathetic?

Osi, why are you so angry? you know that im a faggot, and that I talk shit because im a little pussy that wont back anything I say up. You have to understand that when I was little my gym teacher stuck his pee pee in me. Thats why im such a faggot.

oh wow Lubeck, im so sorry to hear that.

Im so sorry man, i didnt mean anything i said i didnt think you were actually a lil shit talking pussy bitch faggot.

my bad

Osi, your my boy and all that, but what's with the attacks today man? :confused:

I dunno, im just growing tired of people talking shit about me. thats all in combination of me getting pumped up to supposedly fight this dude later cuz supposedly this guy is that fat chicks boyfreind from the other night.

Because this MB will die more and more as the days go on. We need to keep the trolls for some interest.

Because this MB will die more and more as the days go on. We need to keep the trolls for some interest.

We have enough, we dont need Osi.

Bad Eggy and D4P whenever he's on is all the entertainment we need.

Atleast "The Dog" is serious.

Osi is just weed induced nonsence.