SportsWrath

Good Strahan article

fishgutmartyr

Here

You know, I wanted him to retire after the 2006 season, after some of the bonehead things he said in that season, and the holdout. But he made me look silly in 2007, and is turning me into a real fan of his after that wonderful season. (I do enjoy being wrong in this situation.)

Now, I want nothing but the best for the guy.

Here

You know, I wanted him to retire after the 2006 season, after some of the bonehead things he said in that season, and the holdout. But he made me look silly in 2007, and is turning me into a real fan of his after that wonderful season. (I do enjoy being wrong in this situation.)

Now, I want nothing but the best for the guy.

I felt the same way in '06, and just about every camp holdout, but I'm glad he came back last year.

I say call the mf'er.

I always took his side in the Michael Strahan/Tiki Barber wars.

me too, my fav player of all time and it was fitting that he and tiki didn't get along as they are polar opposites. tiki's such a fucking phony i still have nothing but venom for him

me too, my fav player of all time and it was fitting that he and tiki didn't get along as they are polar opposites. tiki's such a fucking phony i still have nothing but venom for him

yeah that peanut butter sandwich interview was soooo fucking crazy....yet so real at the same time. It was pure spur of the moment pissed off genuine Michael. Whereas Tiki always had that smarmy smile that you could never tell what his angle was on a lot of things. Well one is still respected and loved by his coaches and teammates....the other....well the other probably cries into his pillow while getting bitch slapped by the dragon lady...lol. "I coulda won a Super Bowl honey... :cwy::cwy::cwy: . Shut up [sLAP] and be a man....it was not in my master plan for domination of the local media...even now I am plotting his downfall...another marriage and another divorce for him without a prenuptial agreement. It was I who arranged his hookup with the former Mrs. Murphy. :evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin: Even now she is my own little Manchurian Candidate.... :evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin: . Really honey....really??? Yes Really...My God I married the wrong Barber". <_<<_<<_<

i was in disbelieve when finding out GapTooth wasn't coming back this year.. i was upset at the fact that i never get to see him play in person.. but on the other end.. glade he went out the way he did.... awesome player, great leader..

and i also agree about the things said about tiki.. freaking clown.. shady smile...

i wish we still had Mike going up against a semi injured Runyan on Sun ......that would be fun to watch !!!

You and me both....he semi seriously floated the idea of coming back to the Giants just for the playoff run....and to tell you the truth I still think he could house Runyan. But they would probably run to his side all day long and I don't think he is in football shape. I just wish he gave us one more year. Osi appears to be very fragile as every year he gets a major injury that shortens or ends his season.