SportsWrath

Free agent

Lughead

Is he free this year?

what about his counter part, The guy who want's out of the jungle?

I just did a google search for 2009 free agents and he was on the list, I can't see Cincy letting him go though, far more likely Chad leaves than Housh.

And I say a big no to CJ, a year ago I would have been all over it, but this team just doesn't need his shit.

I just did a google search for 2009 free agents and he was on the list, I can't see Cincy letting him go though, far more likely Chad leaves than Housh.

And I say a big no to CJ, a year ago I would have been all over it, but this team just doesn't need his shit.

I dont know this year seems to be a humbling one for O'cinc. also of all the years to act up this would seem to be a prime season for him to do so. Yet he has held his composure for the most part. any high profile acquisition with any ounce of "flair" should have a stringent contact full of clauses so we do not get burned.

I dont know this year seems to be a humbling one for O'cinc. also of all the years to act up this would seem to be a prime season for him to do so. Yet he has held his composure for the most part. any high profile acquisition with any ounce of "flair" should have a stringent contact full of clauses so we do not get burned.

I dunno, this team is about everyone playing as one, even on his best behavior CJ in New York would be a media frenzy and it would be just a matter of time before he makes an ass of himself. He was never a TO kinda guy in that he does care about the team, thats why he isn't doing line dancing, he isn't performing. But he will always be an individual; and the minute he starts putting the numbers up he'll be out there doing something embarrassing. I happen to enjoy his celebrations, just not here.

I dunno, this team is about everyone playing as one, even on his best behavior CJ in New York would be a media frenzy and it would be just a matter of time before he makes an ass of himself. He was never a TO kinda guy in that he does care about the team, thats why he isn't doing line dancing, he isn't performing. But he will always be an individual; and the minute he starts putting the numbers up he'll be out there doing something embarrassing. I happen to enjoy his celebrations, just not here.

I was just saying it wouldn't hurt us to kick the tires and take him for a test spin if he does get out of Cinnci, TJ for sure would have to be looked at but he Is not going to be let go

I think we're significantly more likely to promote from within and add talent through the draft than sign a free agent WR. Plax's seemingly imminent departure would make Toomer's return more likely as well...

Exactly.

You think the Cowboys regret signing TO?

Unless we lose Toomer to retirement, I don't think we need to go there.

Toomer wants to come back another year.

If Hixon continues to improve, we may not need another top free agent. If anything, I'd look to do what we've done in other areas and bring in veteran backup as a safeguard.

FA wide receiver? Why? Worst case scenario we re-sign Toomer, and we're set: we don't even know what we have with Manningham, we get Moss more touches, and we have a spot for Tyree when he gets off of IR.

Keep building with the draft--we have starters.

WR is the least of our worries...we have a freaking stockpile of them....right now our concern is linebacker, and offensive line replacements for the future, as well additional secondary help for depth, I mean lets face it Madison isn't getting any younger nor is McQuarters