SportsWrath

Facebook pic gets player in trouble...

so-cal dub

The tats seal it for me. Jesus H. Christmas what a friggin train wreck he is becoming. I have a friend who works in NY for MSG and he told me the scuttlebutt was that the Giants are so happy they are rid of this guy. A few inside the organization like Coughlin(and god knows why as the man hated him) feel awful and are sad they could not get through to him, but the ones that thought Accorsi should have never drafted him are thrilled.

Not Shockey look at the end of the Tats on the elbow end. Smoker has pointed /jagged outline. Shocksters is rounded

plus Smoker has black Eyebrows ,

use fire fox zoom feature .

how can you tell from a blurry pic how sharp the tats are? Plus tats smoothen out in time. The eyebrows appear black from bright window. It's Shockey, trust me.

how can you tell from a blurry pic how sharp the tats are? Plus tats smoothen out in time. The eyebrows appear black from bright window. It's Shockey, trust me.

I am not talking contrast /sharpness I am talking the shape (the outline)

Why should I "Trust you"? Did you take the picture?

I am not talking contrast /sharpness I am talking the shape (the outline)

Why should I "Trust you"? Did you take the picture?

It's pretty easy to see the shapes are similuar. Look at the head of the koi, it's skin, notice the placement of it, then look at the pic of him smoking..notice the koi.

It's pretty easy to see the shapes are similuar. Look at the head of the koi, it's skin, notice the placement of it, then look at the pic of him smoking..notice the koi.

zoom in on his face its not shock im out.