SportsWrath

Tuck....A Beast....

BurnThePhilFans

10 sacks coming off the bench last year, and already has 7 in 7 games as a starter. I know Kiwi is no slouch but it would have been scary to see what Tuck and Osi could have done playing together.

Fuck that imagine what Tuck, Osi AND Kiwi can do together.....

:drool:

One minuet I need to clean off my key board.

Lets not leave out Robbins hes been great too. Plus Tollefson has been playing very well, good on him stepping up and taking advantage of his playing time.

I mentioned Tollefson making a significant contribution as a backup this yr before the seaosn started and was almost laughed off the board. :rolleyes:

I mentioned Tollefson making a significant contribution as a backup this yr before the seaosn started and was almost laughed off the board. :rolleyes:

I dont remeber that.

I knew Tollefson was an alright backup hell he proved it last year when he came in for acouple plays. If I recall I actually posted his Bio... he was picked up by the Packers in the 7th round and then he went to Oakland..if I recall from the Bio both teams said he had a real big need to prove himself. I guess being taken in the 7th round plus not having the best natural talent he has had a chip on his shoulder since day one.

He's a solid backup who I think will come in on passion downs, so I see something like Tuck/Kiwi/Tollefson/Osi as our new 4 DE set next year and even see Tuck/Coefield/Tollefson/Osi with Kiwi in the LB position on 3rd and long plays.

I dont remember that.

I knew Tollefson was an alright backup hell he proved it last year when he came in for a couple plays. If I recall I actually posted his Bio... he was picked up by the Packers in the 7th round and then he went to Oakland..if I recall from the Bio both teams said he had a real big need to prove himself. I guess being taken in the 7th round plus not having the best natural talent he has had a chip on his shoulder since day one.

He's a solid backup who I think will come in on passion downs, so I see something like Tuck/Kiwi/Tollefson/Osi as our new 4 DE set next year and even see Tuck/Coefield/Tollefson/Osi with Kiwi in the LB position on 3rd and long plays.

He also was moved around to different positions a lot so that didn't help him either. The Giants pout him back where he belongs and he is playing well. This is kind of the same issue with Kiwanuka when Osi returns.

i believe i called him frank ferrara

crow is surprisingly tender

I loved Frankie, if only because he looked like he lived across the street from the stadium and had managed to sneak his way onto the field. When I think New Jersey, I think Frank Ferrara. The fact he and his Dad have worked on The Sopranos as Stuntmen only cements the image.

i believe i called him frank ferrara

crow is surprisingly tender

Actually, he reminds me a lot more of Chad Bratzke... another guy who was a longshot to make the team, spent the first year on the practice squad but was all heart. Cedric Jones couldn't hold that guy's jock strap.

I dont remeber that.

I knew Tollefson was an alright backup hell he proved it last year when he came in for acouple plays. If I recall I actually posted his Bio... he was picked up by the Packers in the 7th round and then he went to Oakland..if I recall from the Bio both teams said he had a real big need to prove himself. I guess being taken in the 7th round plus not having the best natural talent he has had a chip on his shoulder since day one.

I'm actually a little surprise by his production. I wasn't expecting no more than 3 -4 sacks this year from him. Now, he has almost 4 in only 4 games played. Should have had 3 last game against the Steelers. The int by Webster was a near sack for Dave and there was another one that Ben was force to throw incomplete.

I loved Frankie, if only because he looked like he lived across the street from the stadium and had managed to sneak his way onto the field. When I think New Jersey, I think Frank Ferrara. The fact he and his Dad have worked on The Sopranos as Stuntmen only cements the image.

Im pretty sure Frank Ferrara is from Brooklyn or Staten Island not New Jersey....but all guidos are pretty much the same so it really doesnt matter.

I'm actually a little surprise by his production. I wasn't expecting no more than 3 -4 sacks this year from him. Now, he has almost 4 in only 4 games played. Should have had 3 last game against the Steelers. The int by Webster was a near sack for Dave and there was another one that Ben was force to throw incomplete.

Like Hugh would say, Tollefson is good for the white community.

I dont remeber that.

Passion Downs... I like it. Sounds like a night club drug.