SportsWrath

Cowboys traded for Roy Williams

so-cal dub

Roy Williams (wr) is very good. He just doesn't have a qb to throw to him. I hate this move. I hope we trade for TG.

Tony Gonzalez isnt going anywhere. I hope he thanks his GM for screwing him out of ever getting a championship. Greedy cock sucker.

Enjoy April when you can't replenish your backfield...

Backfield?

They have young corners and some of the best RBs around. They will be just fine come April.

They just traded away the last pick in the 1st round...

Backfield?

They have young corners and some of the best RBs around. They will be just fine come April.

Oh, young corners...is that why everyone throws against you guys?

Tell me, do counseling services for TO count against cap space?

so get another head case receiver to replace a corner, a QB and a punter. makes sense.

they should have TRADED for a punter...that makes sense...and no team is going to trade a quality corner at this point...

besides, when Romo returns, I just don't see them punting much anymore.

let's not forget, the Browns just proved that you don't need one... :o

they should have TRADED for a punter...that makes sense...and no team is going to trade a quality corner at this point...

besides, when Romo returns, I just don't see them punting much anymore.

let's not forget, the Browns just proved that you don't need one... :o

face it dog, it makes no sense for them to pick up this guy now. it's al davis football, whom your owner is starting to look like, not only emulate.

face it dog, it makes no sense for them to pick up this guy now. it's al davis football, whom your owner is starting to look like, not only emulate.

its not al davis football...they have neen putting a bandaid on the WR position since Irvin got hurt...Williams is not the best # 1 in the league but he is a legit # 1 WR. He will make a bigger impact than anything they would have drafted next season, and is insurance in case TO has a meltdown. If TO does not, they will be nearly impossible to stop. Like Cleveland, they will not need a punter... :o

Backfield?

The cowturds won't make it to the super bowl so they will have a pick before the last. Now, with what they have, they can get a qb that isn't a fumbler. Goodbye, Homo Romo!!!