SportsWrath

Giants V.S. Browns 10/13/08

Lughead

Seriously, who thought this team would win every game? It's one loss, one fucking loss. The Giants will be fine. Back to the friendly confines and they will come back strong against the Niners. It's only one game, the season is not over. It could be a lot worse.

Seriously, who thought this team would win every game? It's one loss, one fucking loss. The Giants will be fine. Back to the friendly confines and they will come back strong against the Niners. It's only one game, the season is not over. It could be a lot worse.

Sometimes football fans are stupid as shit and put too much into one regular season game.

Please don't start....

oh and we sucked balls tonight, but think about how much shittier we looked in the vikings game last year? this was a trap game, the browns were playing in a wild atmosphere at home with their season on the line... and they played like it. I'll just chalk this one to a bad game, and it certainly was but i'm not saying our season is over. We weren't as good as we thought we there the first 4 weeks and we're not as bad as we looked tonight, it's a long season and we can be 5-1 if we win next week.

Something tells me that all is not well with Pierce, last year he never missed a snap the whole year, it takes a lot to keep him down. I will say it was somewhat amusing to watch Chase call the defensive plays and watch him change the formation by jumping up and down and smacking with much enthusiasm.