SportsWrath

Giants V.S. Browns 10/13/08

Lughead

That big baby huey motherfucker on Cleveland's sideline should be getting a fine for body slamming Manning. Smith should not even get into the back and forth.....of course the scrub is going to say you ain't shit tonight because you are not (team wise). Fuck him they did not even make the playoffs last year so just use it as motivation in the next game so you don't have to eat shit again.

Well, I guess I can post in here now.

If we wind up losing, this is the week to do it. Non-conference game, on the road (we haven't lost on the road in over a year), and we don't lose any ground in the division.

I'd rather win, and this embarrassing, but it's not the end of the world.

As Boo said the new formula to play against the Giants defense is to hold Tuck, chip Kiwi and the Giants can be had. And those LB and Safety blitzes that Spags keeps throwing are like what Hank Stram used to say during debacles like this...."its like shooting popcorn at a battleship".

Guys, I mean it, this could be the best thing that could happen us. No-one likes to lose, but someone was going to get us. In the grand scheme of things we're still a top 5 team.

The Cleveland fans chant overated, just like everyone has chanted at them all year.

As Boo said the new formula to play against the Giants defense is to hold Tuck, chip Kiwi and the Giants can be had. And those LB and Safety blitzes that Spags keeps throwing are like what Hank Stram used to say during debacles like this...."its like shooting popcorn at a battleship".

Agreed. Better get some new schemes in this week now. It's obvious Tuck is having a little trouble

being the "man."

I believe that was me who said it :P

Did the Browns just win the Super Bowl? I hear an overrated chant.

You would think so.....I would just sit back and go over there and shake every Cleveland players hand and ask...."so when are you going to Disney World"....let them have their mini superbowl and lets get back to winning. Better to eat crow now so that you remember how bad it tastes than to do it against a conference or division rival or in the playoffs. Overrated ....yeah sure...whatever you need to salve your playoff less winters.