SportsWrath

I'm calling bullshit

Lubeck

Plaxico says he was absent because he was taking his kid to school.

The "kid" is a YEAR AND A HALF OLD!

What kind of school is there for a year and a half old kid????

Day Care. Still no reason to not call tho.

It's a shame but Plax still doesn't seem to get it. He says "maybe" he'd make a phone call next time. Well, thanks for that!

What bothers me even more is him saying he doesn't care if he's liked in the locker room or not. What this says is he doesn't give a damn for the leadership council anymore than the coaching staff. You want to resent authority in the form of the coaches, that isn't good but it's happened before. When you say in so many words, that you don't give a damn for your teammates, that's a bigger problem. And from what I'm reading, his teammates aren't too crazy about him these days, either.

I'm a huge Plax fan and have always defended and supported him but when you start not caring about your teammates, there is a serious problem. I only hope it was just the emotion of the moment speaking and this can be patched up. He's an incredible weapon, that's for sure.

Maybe the kid some type of genius, coompletely toppling all that is known about genetics <_<

It's a shame but Plax still doesn't seem to get it. He says "maybe" he'd make a phone call next time. Well, thanks for that!

What bothers me even more is him saying he doesn't care if he's liked in the locker room or not. What this says is he doesn't give a damn for the leadership council anymore than the coaching staff. You want to resent authority in the form of the coaches, that isn't good but it's happened before. When you say in so many words, that you don't give a damn for your teammates, that's a bigger problem. And from what I'm reading, his teammates aren't too crazy about him these days, either.

I'm a huge Plax fan and have always defended and supported him but when you start not caring about your teammates, there is a serious problem. I only hope it was just the emotion of the moment speaking and this can be patched up. He's an incredible weapon, that's for sure.

Can we trade him for a second and fifth round pick? ;)

is that their only kid? LOL, that's pretty funny.

Where's his wife? Was she working? Does she really need to work to make ends meet?

I keep wanting to say that but I don't because of this: "She was sick and I didn't want to leave the kid home alone with a sick mom who couldn't take care of the kid."

Regardless driving your 21 month year old son to "school" is inexcusable. This may be the paranoid part of me talking but I would hire a PI to follow him around the next couple Sunday evenings after home games and see what he is up to.

I keep wanting to say that but I don't because of this: "She was sick and I didn't want to leave the kid home alone with a sick mom who couldn't take care of the kid."

Regardless driving your 21 month year old son to "school" is inexcusable. This may be the paranoid part of me talking but I would hire a PI to follow him around the next couple Sunday evenings after home games and see what he is up to.

This is a lot of detective work for something ultimately amounts to nothing...

His wife is an attorney and she does work. Here is a little rumor I heard from someone I know. Apparently this past summer plax rear ended another vehicle on RT 46. As is the general consensus amongst rear end collisions the person who drove into the other car is wrong and in this case it was PLAX. How did Plax handle it? He got out of the car and looked at the person he has hit and stated "my wife is a lawyer" the other driver so dumfounded that this moron would say that as his first statement after rear ending someone said "good then I suppose she will cut you a break on the bill".

Plax is a great player, hardly a rocket scientist, maybe he is trying to get his kid educated early in life so the boy does not turn out like his daddy did in the brains department?

You are right 21-25-42; he is just one of those laconic dumb ass laid back types that are fortunately able to latch onto a high paying job so they can live above us mere mortals. If this was the 40's we would just call him a Hep Cat....kool man....real kool. LOL.

You are right 21-25-42; he is just one of those laconic dumb ass laid back types that are fortunately able to latch onto a high paying job so they can live above us mere mortals. If this was the 40's we would just call him a Hep Cat....kool man....real kool. LOL.

Who the heck is that???? We speak Roman around here dude! :P

His wife is an attorney and she does work. Here is a little rumor I heard from someone I know. Apparently this past summer plax rear ended another vehicle on RT 46. As is the general consensus amongst rear end collisions the person who drove into the other car is wrong and in this case it was PLAX. How did Plax handle it? He got out of the car and looked at the person he has hit and stated "my wife is a lawyer" the other driver so dumfounded that this moron would say that as his first statement after rear ending someone said "good then I suppose she will cut you a break on the bill".

Plax is a great player, hardly a rocket scientist, maybe he is trying to get his kid educated early in life so the boy does not turn out like his daddy did in the brains department?

His book is pretty telling about how dumb he was. He grew up with no education and said when he got to MSU he was shell shocked. He's never had street smarts.

Whered you hear this anywaY?

Brother's don't do Roman Numerals....Its a Carthaginian thing...you dig? Don't let me come there with my elephants now. I ain't Hannibal I know how to finish the job. :P

Hannibal was a coward. Imagine what woulda happened if he marched is pachyderms on Rome....lots of squished Romans.

Course if the Romans just got out of the way, they coulda gone all Zama on them....

Hannibal was a coward. Imagine what woulda happened if he marched is pachyderms on Rome....lots of squished Romans.

Course if the Romans just got out of the way, they coulda gone all Zama on them....

were they juggling hot pizza slices?

LOL!!! Remember his Lieutenant what was his name....can't remember it right now...."Hannibal you know how to win a battle....but not how to win a campaign/war". He was pissing his pants because he felt he did not have enough troops to siege Rome. But the fact was that the Rome was at its most vulnerable and many of its allies and vassal states were looking to jump on the prostrate Rome if Hannibal had pulled the trigger. I have been thinking about doing some alternative history science fiction for the longest time; now this story has been done to death...but there might be a twist I could add to it. Anyway give me a couple of years or more and maybe I might get published. :P