SportsWrath

Remember how when the giants destoyed the redskins on opening night?

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

So far, I've only heard the guys on NBC Sunday night football comment on that, but all three of them, (Collinsworth, Bettis and ,...uh.....some guy, I cant remember his name....Miki, Biki, something like that :P )said that the team to beat has to now be the NY Giants. They said they all couldnt figure out if the Giants were making them look bad that 1st week, or if the Skins were just bad. They believe that its the Gmen that are good. But I agree bro, if we aint #1, somethings not right.

So far, I've only heard the guys on NBC Sunday night football comment on that, but all three of them, (Collinsworth, Bettis and ,...uh.....some guy, I cant remember his name....Miki, Biki, something like that :P )said that the team to beat has to now be the NY Giants. They said they all couldnt figure out if the Giants were making them look bad that 1st week, or if the Skins were just bad. They believe that its the Gmen that are good. But I agree bro, if we aint #1, somethings not right.

See my topic, the No 1's are happening. Fox had us number 1 last week.

Granted Dr Z, will probably drop us down to the teens because we were on a bye.

Actually because of our Bye I see us dropping a few standings.

If I'm not mistaken we're the last undefeated team in the NFC... and because it seems everyone on top got a good beating this weekend.. Dallas, Philly... I don't see why we won't be the clear cut #1... till we lose a game...

If I'm not mistaken we're the last undefeated team in the NFC... and because it seems everyone on top got a good beating this weekend.. Dallas, Philly... I don't see why we won't be the clear cut #1... till we lose a game...

Only 1 good reason... Titans.

By the way, we never destroyed the Redskins. It's kinda hard for a team to come into the champions home field first night out and win the game.

The game in DC will be a whole different ball game.

Have you looked at the stats of that game, we owned them.

Yeah and we won by 9 points..thats not really "destroying" a team.

We beat them and was a solid win...but you have to admit the 'Skins have looked 10 times better then when we played them. I don't think it's going to be the same team when we face them in DC.

Okay, we owned them until we got inside the 20, in the first half only.

Dude, the scoreboard matters, just look at the Cards yesterday, most days they would have won with those stats.

Yeah and we won by 9 points..thats not really "destroying" a team.

We beat them and was a solid win...but you have to admit the 'Skins have looked 10 times better then when we played them. I don't think it's going to be the same team when we face them in DC.

Zorn looked lost in the first game, shell shocked, but he hasn't been since then. Plus it looks like the way the players were hugging him yesterday, that they are getting on board.

I think he was referring to the fact that the Power Rankings lsit the whole NFL. Its not by conference.

That's what I was going for. No one's suggesting that they are the greatest team ever, but the fact that we had the bye week and they went to 4-0 might make some people put them ahead of us... right now.

By the way, we never destroyed the Redskins. It's kinda hard for a team to come into the champions home field first night out and win the game.

The game in DC will be a whole different ball game.

the dog agrees...and the redskins are not a bad team. in fact, it worked to the Giants benefit to play them week 1...not that they are better then the giants, but the giants didn't play particularly well that game, so it helped that the redskins were still adjusting to their system (the dog isn't even sure they had a 2 minute offense in place as of yet...)...this division is most intriguing....