SportsWrath

Our Fantasy Football thread

Lughead

I thought you gave up ff? :brooding: Who'd you end up picking up for your qb?

i wouldn't ruin the integrity of a league after one game.

as for brady's replacement i just used the waiver wire by matchup: kitna, kitna, palmer (the game he didnt play at the last minute), schaub (the game he didnt play at hte last minute--won anyway), garrard, schaub, schaub, garrard, garrard, thigpen, thigpen

i wouldn't ruin the integrity of a league after one game.

as for brady's replacement i just used the waiver wire by matchup: kitna, kitna, palmer (the game he didnt play at the last minute), schaub (the game he didnt play at hte last minute--won anyway), garrard, schaub, schaub, garrard, garrard, thigpen, thigpen

I know you wouldn't, just funnin.

Sounds exactly like my qb's in my work league where i drafted Brady. I did manage to pick Aaron Rodgers up off waivers, but he's hit or miss. I have Cutler in my sw league and he either gets 30 points or 2 points. I have Thigpen in both leagues, I may start him the rest of the way in both leagues.

Ass hole in my work league picked up Cassle after Brady went down, I know thats not illegal, but I thought a little courtesy could have been used when I lost my first round pick in the first game of the year.

Guess all's fair in love and war.

:)

He works for me.

Of course, this week I decided to bench McNabb considering the mess Reid's made of the QB situation--fucking 34 points sitting on the bench. Thanks, Andy! :furious:

Oh yeah, well I started Kevin Smith (Detroit) over Lendale White....2 points vs. 24 on the bench. :furious:

:)

He works for me.

Of course, this week I decided to bench McNabb considering the mess Reid's made of the QB situation--fucking 34 points sitting on the bench. Thanks, Andy! :furious:

Ok tough guy go ahead and check my bench. (I'm your opponent this week)

Westbrook is supposed to be severely banged up. He has given my no production the past two weeks.

4 TOUCHDOWNS!!!!!!

And Witten who has averaged one catch a game the past THREE games? 100 yards and a TD.

With brilliant decisions like this, how are we at the top?

I have no idea. Looks like we could be tied again after this week. I have so many players that 'project' x amount of points, then get less than half of that projection. Lendale, Braylon Edwards, Tomlinson....all very inconsistent.

Ok tough guy go ahead and check my bench. (I'm your opponent this week)

Westbrook is supposed to be severely banged up. He has given my no production the past two weeks.

4 TOUCHDOWNS!!!!!!

And Witten who has averaged one catch a game the past THREE games? 100 yards and a TD.

YIKES!

I'll be quiet now...

I'll hold Reid: you can get the first shots in.

YIKES!

I'll be quiet now...

I'll hold Reid: you can get the first shots in.

I'd rather go after the Cardinals defense. Westbrook was banged up and that defense did a good job against Ward so I figured Westbrook wouldn't have a big day.

Instead I have 63 points sitting on my bench.

Becasue Romo hurt his little pinky...

I'm just gonna say it now, look for xtra pickle burger to tare this league a new one. ;)

yeah, well, if I didn't let my Giant bias get in the way of clear thinking I would have started Boldin last week and be ahead of you now. but I just can't play guys against the Gmen.