SportsWrath

Our Fantasy Football thread

Lughead

I spotted CrazedDogs 47 points (Peyton Manning), and I have overcome the deficit and am up by 9 now. I have Hixon, and he has Greg Jennings tomorrow night. I will feel very comfortable if Hixon can get me at least 10 tonight. Then it will be on to the Championship game to face Farting Irish, it looks like.

jezus. Tyler Thigpen with 30 pts.

Two wide receivers, Lance Moore and Andre Johnson; playing fucking Detroit and Oakland respectively and netting 8 pts.

And of course, Donovan comes up clutch as always.

I guess I remain bobble-free.

Oh no, you've got plenty of bobble......you just ain't getting any head. :P

I have hung on and defeated a very worthy opponent in CrazedDogs, by only a 5 point margin. Now it is on to the finals, where I will take on the might Farting Irish. Who is Farting Irish anyway?

Just to let you know, you gaseous leprechaun, the SWII championship is MINE, I tell you!

Crap. CrazedDogs is my opponent in the playoffs this week and he had Peyton Manning. Peyton's projection was 11 points. He ended up with 47. I'm really glad I have Brees against the Lions this week. And I need Ladainian Tomlinson to remember he's Ladainian Tomlinson.

All I have to say is, fuck Drew Brees. I'm pretty sure he went off for 40+ when we played in the regular season too.

Wow VG...that is downright pathetic.

Well, considering I've been piecing together running backs from the practice squad for a few weeks, not too bad.

I also still have a few guys to go, so it should be closer, as in better than a 100 point blowout.

Hey, ya never know....50 from Cutler 35 from Royal and 15 from the kicker. :ph34r:

Well, considering I've been piecing together running backs from the practice squad for a few weeks, not too bad.

I also still have a few guys to go, so it should be closer, as in better than a 100 point blowout.

Hey, ya never know....50 from Cutler 35 from Royal and 15 from the kicker. :ph34r:

Either way you are ending better than me. Enjoy the T.

I'M THE CHAMP OF SWII! Monster week in the Championship Game, too. Scored 129 points, which was the second highest total of any team all season in our league (131 was the highest), despite getting 0 from my kicker (Bironas) and my TE (Shiancoe), and only 6 from my defense (NY Jets).

I'd like to thank my MVP, Drew Brees, as well as Calvin Johnson, for having a monster week. I'd also like to thank myself for making all the right moves to make my team the championship powerhouse that it really is. :flex:

I, too, will take break from the ticker-tape parade and general millionaire decadent carousing to celebrate my championship in SWIII. It wasn't hard, nor was there ever any doubt. The plebians in my league, like AdmiralAwesome for example, competed but ultimately lacked the firepower and mental faculties to challenge the worl's pre-eminent fantast guru.

When you're led by Drew Brees and a stable of RBs that included DeAngelo Williams, Maurice Jones-Drew, Chris Johnson, and Clinton Portis ... well, you just might score 1680 points in a 14-game regular season (That's right, bitches -- 120 points per game). You just might drop 167 points on the regular season champs (the ultra-anonymous and fictional sounding "Raptors") in the semifinals. You might even vanquish the league Commish despite his foolish guarantees.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm due in make-up for my upcoming Letterman appearance.