SportsWrath

Our Fantasy Football thread

Lughead

SW1 and Bros league

1:Am I making too many transaction's?

2:Am I making quality transaction's?

can I get a grade?

1: There is no such thing as too many transactions if you think you are making your team better.

2: Well as far as dropping the DB and adding a LB I was the one who suggested it to you, and you even took the guy I suggested so A+ on that transaction. I do question your decision to go for the one-hit wonder TE from Carolina and dropping one of Edwards favorite targets.

are you the owner that picked up marques colston this week?

Yes, in the Bros league.

Lubeck:

I do question your decision to go for the one-hit wonder TE from Carolina and dropping one of Edwards favorite targets.

It was A tough decision but I felt Rosario will have more opportunities than Royal but you are right I may have made the wrong decision there is 2 other TE's on my radar. 1 pretty much was a coin toss with Rosario . I have Cooley as my #1 TE but that may of been the wrong decision with Campbell at QB . Cooley seems to do much better with Collins at QB. Anyway I had to sit him for now. Any further decision on Cooley is pending .

Even without Brady, the predicted score for our matchup is 100-101.

yeah im predicted to win in my other league too. i still got welker, calvin johnson, earnest graham, kevin smith and shockey starting--and it's a 16 team league

yeah im predicted to win in my other league too. i still got welker, calvin johnson, earnest graham, kevin smith and shockey starting--and it's a 16 team league

Calvin Johnson is going to be my teams MVP if he keeps this up.

In fact thanks to him I shouldn't need to worry about the lame cancelation of the Texans game screwing me over on my defensive choice. I signed them because they were going against the Ravens offense and set them to start before I disconnet my computer and start the move to my new place. Before I get a chance to get online to change them it is too late. Super lame by the NFL to cancel a game so late in the week. Super lame of mother nature to screw me over.

it might've fucked me in sw3 and bro's league where i have andre johnson, batimore and owen daniels--but i dont have stat tracker so i dont know. but if it does all iut's going to do is reaffirm my decision to stop playing fantasy sports--and wonder outloud (as i do every year at this time) why the fuck peope still live in hurricane country

it might've fucked me in sw3 and bro's league where i have andre johnson, batimore and owen daniels--but i dont have stat tracker so i dont know. but if it does all iut's going to do is reaffirm my decision to stop playing fantasy sports--and wonder outloud (as i do every year at this time) why the fuck peope still live in hurricane country

shockey fucked you worse.

Nice QB pick up off of waivers ;)

Why thank you sir, you did make a heck of a recommendation. Sorry my recommendation got caught up in the wind and water. I guess from now on not only will we have to check the health and opponents but also the hurricane forecast when scheduling players.

Why thank you sir, you did make a heck of a recommendation. Sorry my recommendation got caught up in the wind and water. I guess from now on not only will we have to check the health and opponents but also the hurricane forecast when scheduling players.

LOL :P

Oh and Some one questioned me and pretty much laughed at me for picking him up with the last pick I had. I got him for trade bait too bad I had to let him go ....oh and did you happen to see who is in sole possession of first place in the AFC South ;)

I've quite literally dumped my team cept for 7 guys and 2 of them are part of a trade I proposed. What a pile of shit I got, Matt Schaub and Derek Anderson. Anderson posted a -3 against the Steelers. I dumped his ass. Scored an embarassing 34. Midas, was that you who whupped me in SW3?