SportsWrath

Noooooooooooo!!!!

Nas

How many of us felt like that during the infamous San Fran game? I needed a hell of alot more than Busch beer to get me over that one.

Oh.. thaaat game!!! :brooding:

Ha that San Fran game was terrible. I watched it with one of my best friends who is a niners fan. Needless to say we almost came to blows lol.

Here's one that's real posted by one of the guys who was in the vid. It's from the Tyree catch. I can imagine being on the other side of it, I would of gone crazy too. Kudos to the guy who posted it for having a sense of humor.

How many of us felt like that during the infamous San Fran game? I needed a hell of alot more than Busch beer to get me over that one.

WHY?? dam you for bringing that UP...... thank god we have a Manning and not a collins... where's that bumb now by the way???

WHY?? dam you for bringing that UP...... thank god we have a Manning and not a collins... where's that bumb now by the way???

Titans and he played decent last year as backup. I think he is still the backup this year too.

i helped my parents move that day and they had no cable, so i was listening to it on the radio in the car and it was torture. "garcia complete to owens" "garcia complete to owens" i thought i was listening to an old broadcast stuck on loop or something. i couldn't believe they wre having their way with us possession after possession after we had beat up on them all game. i couldn't visualize it at the time and i still can't now. i never watched a highlight from that game except the final play and im kinda glad i never bothered to find any

Ha that San Fran game was terrible. I watched it with one of my best friends who is a niners fan. Needless to say we almost came to blows lol.

Here's one that's real posted by one of the guys who was in the vid. It's from the Tyree catch. I can imagine being on the other side of it, I would of gone crazy too. Kudos to the guy who posted it for having a sense of humor.

:brooding:

Same here. I was trash talking like there was no tomorrow at half time and barely paid attention to the 3rd quarter. I was in disbelief for much of the 4th quarter and took a good verbal beat down after the game. What a fucking train wreck that game was.

Why do those "Die Hard" Pats fans, have a Giant GB flag pinned up? :huh: