SportsWrath

Our thoughts on Sinorice Moss have been confirmed

gateb

If he's not gonna see any time at wr, why not convert him to a full time punt returner? Seems a waste to get rid of him with his speed and quickness.

There's more to PR than speed. It is a shame to put his talent to waste but he's just not built as a football player.

Reese says Mario has a chance to be a PR.

At what point Did JR or anyother coach say Moss was done here??? He was drafted in the 2nd 2 years ago??? Wouldn't it be a bit early to dump him???

Q: This is the second year in a row you have picked a receiver high. Does that say anything about Sinorice Moss?

A: Well, no it doesn’t say anything about Sinorice Moss. It says we are trying to pick good players. This guy is a good player. We are trying to pick good players. We are not giving up on Sinorice Moss. I think he is going to come in and have a big year for us because, again, last year to me with Sinorice Moss was like a rookie season for him because he missed most of the time his rookie season with injuries. So Sinorice has got something to prove. And I love players coming in that have something to prove. So he definitely has something to prove and I think he will do. We are definitely not giving up on Sinorice Moss.

I really can see Moss as a superb PR/KR. He has the same body type as those rather successful returners. The compact body makes him very hard to track and he has the speed.

I like this WR we just drafted. Eli should have as many weapons as possible and it seems Shockey ain't going nowhere.

Mario Manningham

Moss has proven he is afraid to get hit. SItting there live at the game he gets so muchcushion because he he so fast, yet when he catches the ball instead of running straight he runs backwards away from contact. That play in Buffalo was one of the biggest pussiest plays I have ever seen by an NFL player.

It doesn't matter what Reese says, the offense was in dier need of big explosive plays down the stretch and with that Moss still wasn't active throughout the playoffs. He's too small, afraid to get hit, and I think the sooner we giev up on him the better.

It doesn't matter what Reese says, the offense was in dier need of big explosive plays down the stretch and with that Moss still wasn't active throughout the playoffs. He's too small, afraid to get hit, and I think the sooner we giev up on him the better.
Reese won't say anything bad about this cowardly runt brother of a decent wr because that would harm any future effort to trade him. Just look at runt's accomplishments in college and you will wonder why Awful Accorsi, the dumb GM traded up to get him in the 2nd round. Facts speak for themselves. If Reese really believes that the runt is going to be useful, he would not have drafted a wr.

Reese won't say anything bad about this cowardly runt brother of a decent wr because that would harm any future effort to trade him. Just look at runt's accomplishments in college and you will wonder why Awful Accorsi, the dumb GM traded up to get him in the 2nd round. Facts speak for themselves. If Reese really believes that the runt is going to be useful, he would not have drafted a wr.

I read that EA promised Sinorice's family that he would do anything in his power to get Sinorice, and he wanted to be a man of his word.

He was close to taking Moss over Kiwanuka in the 1st.

I read that EA promised Sinorice's family that he would do anything in his power to get Sinorice, and he wanted to be a man of his word.

He was close to taking Moss over Kiwanuka in the 1st.

You further prove how ineffective that Awful Accorsi was as our GM. I thank God that he is gone because he was replaced by Jerry Reese, a great and knowledgeable GM.

You further prove how ineffective that Awful Accorsi was as our GM. I thank God that he is gone because he was replaced by Jerry Reese, a great and knowledgeable GM.

I wouldnt say a great GM but Reese is more knowledgeable in my opinion. I'll wait to later in Reese's GM career before I pass judgment is he has been "great" for us.

I wouldnt say a great GM but Reese is more knowledgeable in my opinion. I'll wait to later in Reese's GM career before I pass judgment is he has been "great" for us.
What is your opinion about Accorsi? You have his many years as the GM to help you make a judgement.

What is your opinion about Accorsi? You have his many years as the GM to help you make a judgement.

He was hit and miss, more miss then hit. He was a poor judgment GM and he got to devoted to a player. He got it in his mind he wanted a guy, despite what else was on the board. Still without him we wouldnt have alot of our star players today, although many of his supposed "next great players" turned out to be nothing but backups at most.

Resse is a guy who looks at the board and says "Who here will fill what we need most" and then picks along with that in mind. He seems to have a good judgment of talent and also a players character i.e. Bradshaw knowing his "attitude problems" were nothing but bullshit. He had one solid draft and I'm hoping this draft turns out the same, I think he took a reach with..Menningham(sp) but I'm sure if we cant get past his attitude problems we can always just ship him off.

EA built the foundation of our team. And he didn't blow up our cap selfishly as a last ditch attempt to get a ring. I have a lot of respect for that.

EA built the foundation of our team. And he didn't blow up our cap selfishly as a last ditch attempt to get a ring. I have a lot of respect for that.

He made some back picks but did not put this team in cap hell. He over payed for McKenzie but also got some steals like Burress. EA deserves a lot of credit in putting this team together.

And the team Accorsi built just won the superbowl, shut up.
And Jerry Reese choose the players that helped us to win. Are you going to give him any credit for the win or are you saying that Accorsi is the only one responsible for the win?

And Jerry Reese choose the players that helped us to win. Are you going to give him any credit for the win or are you saying that Accorsi is the only one responsible for the win?

Are you really arguing that Accorsi didn't build this team?

Are you really arguing that Accorsi didn't build this team?
I am saying that 7 players who played in the Super Bowl that we won were not drafted by Accorsi. These 7 players were good players all year in games that lead to the Super Bowl and they played well in the Super Bowl. They were all choosen by Jerry Reese after Accorsi retired. I'm saying that Accorsi didn't build the entire team. Are you going to give Jerry Reese any credit for his contribution?

No shit Reese helped us out. You're saying that EA was an idiot though and didn't help us at all.

My earlier remarks about Moss were just that, remarks. But here's how I look at this in terms of wide receiver depth.

Starters are obviously Toomer and Plax. Our first option on 3 man sets is Smith, our emergency backup is Tyree.

You have one spot left, Manningham or Moss, you just picked up the kid in the 3rd round this year and he was projected as a 1st, you've got to do the same as you did for Moss and that's give him time.

Moss played last year and hardly blew anyone way. He runs poor routes and hardly shown any of the speed he was supposed to have. He's not returning kicks or punts, McQuarters does PR and Hixon does KR.

If I was Sinorice, I wouldn't feel out of place to call Jerry Reese and say he's concerned. And if he could get moved in a trade to someone, chances are it would be beneficial to him, all he has to do is talk to Santana and see how it worked out for him.

I think he's the odd man out, maybe it's not fair but he is. No offense but Tim Carter was traded based on the same theory.

I am saying that 7 players who played in the Super Bowl that we won were not drafted by Accorsi. These 7 players were good players all year in games that lead to the Super Bowl and they played well in the Super Bowl. They were all choosen by Jerry Reese after Accorsi retired. I'm saying that Accorsi didn't build the entire team. Are you going to give Jerry Reese any credit for his contribution?

Reese deserves some credit, but obviously Accorsi was the primary architect of the championship winning team. Reese brought in 7 guys. The rest of the team were Accorsi's draftees and signings.

hey US patriot, you know we won the superbowl last year right? who do you think brought most of those players here? who made the manning trade? who drafted osi when no one knew who he was? etc etc etc