SportsWrath

Sinorice Moss

BlueInCanada

Anyone else want to see this kid do good this season coming? I mean with Toomer possibly retiring, the number two job will probably go to Steve Smith who I'm also excited to see get in the line up.

With that said I think Moss will be able to win the number three position. I mean he has played good for us whenever he gets his hands on the ball and he averages atleast 10 yards a catch this past season. I just hope his days of being injured are behind him and he can get a legitimate shot in the line up. I would like to see him remain in blue for awhile to see what he can do, I think his speed would give us some decent options with end around and WR reverse plays. Not to mention watching the week 3 replay against the 'Skins, his one catch of the day he caught five yards behind the first down marker and ran across field then turning up field to gain a good 11-12 yards.

He does have speed and play making ability, I just hope this season he can get the chance too.

I certainly would love to see him have a breakout year. The talent's there, he just needs to stay healthy and prove himself. He needs to make the best of every opportunity he gets or he'll just keep getting shuffled to the back of the line. If he capitalizes on his opportunities, he could become a star. That would be wonderful, but we'll have to wait and see.

i think he's done with us. michael jennings will get his spot.

That's what I've been saying.

TC really loved Jennings last year and if MJ didn't lose his speed with his injury he'll make the roster over Moss.

Toomer is not leaving, thus Smith locks up the #3 spot and how at the very least does David Tyree not get a chance to be the 4th wideout? Everytime Tyree plays WR he seems to do things you remember and I do not simply mean the SB. I think to Eli's rookie year vs Dallas, the road game in Carolina in 06 and the Bears game last year. i think his problem is he is a poor practice player at the WR spot.

As for Moss, who knows, they say Reese loves him, but I cannot get out of my head how everytime he would catch a ball in 07 he would run the other way, like he was afraid of getting hit. His days could be numbered, if he is here he is here because Tyree can play WR and ST's and they are afraid he will do well elsewhere.

Anyone else want to see this kid do good this season coming? I mean with Toomer possibly retiring, the number two job will probably go to Steve Smith who I'm also excited to see get in the line up.

With that said I think Moss will be able to win the number three position. I mean he has played good for us whenever he gets his hands on the ball and he averages atleast 10 yards a catch this past season. I just hope his days of being injured are behind him and he can get a legitimate shot in the line up. I would like to see him remain in blue for awhile to see what he can do, I think his speed would give us some decent options with end around and WR reverse plays. Not to mention watching the week 3 replay against the 'Skins, his one catch of the day he caught five yards behind the first down marker and ran across field then turning up field to gain a good 11-12 yards.

He does have speed and play making ability, I just hope this season he can get the chance too.

I was thinking the other day that I bet Moss would excel in the same role that Wes Welker has with the Pats. Slot guy, always in motion, quick slant then make a move or get you 7. I'd love it if Gilbride stole a few plays from New England's playbook this upcoming season.

I was thinking the other day that I bet Moss would excel in the same role that Wes Welker has with the Pats. Slot guy, always in motion, quick slant then make a move or get you 7. I'd love it if Gilbride stole a few plays from New England's playbook this upcoming season.

I disagree. Welker makes it look so easy that people think a guy with speed and good cutting ability could play his role equally as well.

If our coaches were as high on him as our fanbase is, he wouldn't have been inactive the last five games. In a book that I read it was said that a big reason we drafted him was because EA promised his family he would do whatever it took to get Sinorice.

As for Moss, who knows, they say Reese loves him, but I cannot get out of my head how everytime he would catch a ball in 07 he would run the other way, like he was afraid of getting hit. His days could be numbered, if he is here he is here because Tyree can play WR and ST's and they are afraid he will do well elsewhere.

let him do well elsewhere, who cares? as long as our unit is strong.

Yeah, but wasn't Welker a "bust" in Miami as well?

And let's not forget that Santana Moss needed a change of scenery to come to life.

Anyone who thought Welker was a bust in Miami clearly didn't see him play. When the Dolphins tendered him so low lots of people were surprised. He was always known as a guy with talent, a hard-working slot guy who just was surrounded by mediocrity.

Toomer is not leaving, thus Smith locks up the #3 spot and how at the very least does David Tyree not get a chance to be the 4th wideout? Everytime Tyree plays WR he seems to do things you remember and I do not simply mean the SB. I think to Eli's rookie year vs Dallas, the road game in Carolina in 06 and the Bears game last year. i think his problem is he is a poor practice player at the WR spot.

Bingo. The kid looks fast but he's very raw in terms of football instincts.

I always felt that the reason Moss moved backwards after he caught the ball was that he was looking to find some running room so he could make something happen. Lets just hope that he's a late bloomer and steps up his game this year because if he can't beat out Michael Jennings or possibly somebody we draft this year he may have a tough time making the roster...

I always felt that the reason Moss moved backwards after he caught the ball was that he was looking to find some running room so he could make something happen. Lets just hope that he's a late bloomer and steps up his game this year because if he can't beat out Michael Jennings or possibly somebody we draft this year he may have a tough time making the roster...

No doubt that was what he was thinking. The problem with that though is that he absolutely has to be aware of the first down marker. There was a couple of times that he had the first down, then doubled back and lost it because of it.

Breakaways are great, but priority one is getting that first down.

I still believe he's going to show enough to make the team and then he's going to have a bustin out party down the road. Sure hope so.

No doubt that was what he was thinking. The problem with that though is that he absolutely has to be aware of the first down marker. There was a couple of times that he had the first down, then doubled back and lost it because of it.

Breakaways are great, but priority one is getting that first down.

I still believe he's going to show enough to make the team and then he's going to have a bustin out party down the road. Sure hope so.

hope you're right because if he doesn't make a showing this season it will just be another 2nd round WR who was a busted pick .

He can still contribute to this team. His football instincts are definitely not as good as Steve Smith's and for good reason: Steve Smith played a bigger role in the offense than Sinorice Moss did in their college days. I expect Moss to continue to get better and play up to our expectations for the 2008 season.

He can still contribute to this team. His football instincts are definitely not as good as Steve Smith's and for good reason: Steve Smith played a bigger role in the offense than Sinorice Moss did in their college days. I expect Moss to continue to get better and play up to our expectations for the 2008 season.

The clutch play Smith had on the winning drive Moss would have screwed up. Smith caught the ball and went for the first down line. Moss would get the ball than head away from the sideline looking for room to run. Clock keeps running and its 4th down.

I hope so...We traded 2 draft picks for him and he hasn't shown he merrits those moves. Plus, with Steve Smith, he looks hungry for the ball. I don't see that in Sinorice. Like I said, I hope he gets better and starts contributung to the team this year.