SportsWrath

How about some love for Plax

BlueInCanada

That Mother F*&^$r came up big for us today.

Most receptions ever in the playoffs by a Giants WR

And he made that "pro bowl" CB Harris or w/e his name is, his bitch all game long.

I know alot of people give Plax the whole "he's lazy" or "plaxiglass" but Plax was one of the main reasons why we won the game today. He really picked it up this season and it does look like he's finally getting there with Eli. I figure him and Eli have another good 4-6 years together so lets hope for the best.

And he made that "pro bowl" CB Harris or w/e his name is, his bitch all game long.

I know alot of people give Plax the whole "he's lazy" or "plaxiglass" but Plax was one of the main reasons why we won the game today. He really picked it up this season and it does look like he's finally getting there with Eli. I figure him and Eli have another good 4-6 years together so lets hope for the best.

hahaha, 100 % agree with you. he's a compete different player from last year when tiki bear was there. His body language, the way he speaks. I think he has mature.

I think Plax has won HUGE points with Giants fans this season.

Before, his "Laxico" attitutde was viewed as just that... but maybe he's just cool and collected.

Not to say he doesn't have fire. He scrapped and jawwed with Harris all day... and how tough is Plax? Playing on a torn ligament all year that'll need offseason surgery? When was the last time you heard of that?

He's my new hero, that's for sure.

Plax raised his game to superstar status on this great night. Made Harris look like a girly man.

Did anyone catch the announcer saying that "Plaxico Burress has been taunting the Packers bench whenever he's near the sidelines saying, 'he can't cover me...he can't cover me' ".

Then in his postgame interview:

Rachel Nichols said. "Congratulations on winning the NFC Championship! Who thought that you guys could pull this off?"

A man of few words Plax simply said, "Us".

How can anyone not love this team??? Well, ceptin Jones and the cowboys....and probably a lot of Packers fans.

I think Plax has won HUGE points with Giants fans this season.

Before, his "Laxico" attitutde was viewed as just that... but maybe he's just cool and collected.

Not to say he doesn't have fire. He scrapped and jawwed with Harris all day... and how tough is Plax? Playing on a torn ligament all year that'll need offseason surgery? When was the last time you heard of that?

He's my new hero, that's for sure.

Yes and our friend Nas kept coming over here and saying...well

I'd be able to practice on a sprained ankle.. Yeah thank's Nas, we

appreciate that.

appreciate that.

maybe Plax read Nas' posts and Nas spurred Plax to get on out there and play harder.

Plax and eli together were amazing last night. Plax was getting molested before, during and after every play. Yet eli was able to put it right where it needed to be and Plax was able to bring it in after getting getting scratched and clawed like he was guarded by an 8 armed woman that he had just broke up with.

I have to admit that I have not been a plax lover as many were not an eli lover, but maybe things are and have come together for this team.

Great job by Plax. I do want to see him a little more focused (less jawing) in the Super Bowl, but I understand that's how he plays, and it worked for him yesterday. One other thing- could he please stop waving the ball around like a loaf of bread after the catch?

I'll admit.. I have been the #1 cirtic of Plax ever since that towel tackle in Dallas a while back. I always thought he's not living up to his status.. given his height and the size of his contract... and I still believe he disappears a lot in games...

Last night Plax stepped it up in a big way... it seems like the SOB caught everything thrown his way.. and held on (man that catch that was ruled incomplete would've been awsome)...

I give Plax props for being the super-start we thought we signed when we signed him... Our WRs made some great catches.. man that catch by Toomer that was under review was text-book... and our rookie is coming along nicely...

appreciate that.

And I stand by everything I said... but this is not about me now... I'm glad Plax played like he's supposed to... Now I need him to play like that for one more game this season.

I'll admit.. I have been the #1 cirtic of Plax ever since that towel tackle in Dallas a while back. I always thought he's not living up to his status.. given his height and the size of his contract... and I still believe he disappears a lot in games...

Last night Plax stepped it up in a big way... it seems like the SOB caught everything thrown his way.. and held on (man that catch that was ruled incomplete would've been awsome)...

I give Plax props for being the super-start we thought we signed when we signed him... Our WRs made some great catches.. man that catch by Toomer that was under review was text-book... and our rookie is coming along nicely...

Now apologise to Eli for saying he can't play in the cold. He was fantastic last night.

I'll apologize to Eli. After the Minnesota game, I was looking for plane tix back east so I could find him and kick his ass!

Hats off to Eli. I was so SUPER critical toward Eli earlier in the season....but for HIM to bounce back strong after that Minnesota game learned me something....IT taught me that Eli is really a fiery guy...he just doesn't 'wear it' a la that jerk Rivers. Rivers is fugazy, Eli is real....and I am sorry for ever doubting him.

Plax.....WOW!!!!! I knew he was gonna get off when they showed a replay of him coming off the line of scrimmage....Plax did this hop step and took off past Harris...I said "This guy has an ankle problem?" I knew Harris was in deep doo doo. Plus Harris didn't impress me when he tried to hold Terrell last time they played. Terrell got to Harris too!

Now apologise to Eli for saying he can't play in the cold. He was fantastic last night.

Yes and the difference was that we held on to the ball.. and we continued playing.. keeping the bodies warm... Last night was magical...