SportsWrath

Strahan

Dragon

Semi-Off topic question: You think he gets into the HOF? My guess is hell yea, but you know it took them forever to put Harry Carson in. <_<

Yeah he gets in. He's one of the best DE to play the game and is liked by the media. I say he gets in the first year he is eligible.

Strahan will play another year at least and yes, I think he's a shoo in for the HOF. However the Giants will probably not retire his jersey knowing them.

If the Giants were to retire every great defensive players number the linebackers would have to start wearing letters instead.

If the Giants were to retire every great defensive players number the linebackers would have to start wearing letters instead.

I don't care if the number is retired or not, if I'm playing for the Giants, I don't take 53. I wouldn't take 92 either.

He is a two way DE in playing the pass and run equally well. Has the single season sack record and is a constant presence in the sports media; so I say yeah he is a first ballot shoo in.

Is that just normal analysis or did you include the "Anti-NY" bias?

Is that just normal analysis or did you include the "Anti-NY" bias?

Yeah I included the anti-NY bias...he is a good media quote machine and he is liked and well respected by most of his peers. All of the front offices would have sacrificed a rookie or two on the pyre back in his prime. So I do think he is a shoo-in :)