SportsWrath

Giants V.S. Patriots 12/29/07

Lughead

What did that Moron Hobbs say.....something totally stupid and ghetto I suppose. :rolleyes: This shit disgusts me. The Giants are always used by the fucking league as the hand maids. Never the fucking bride. Goodell can drop dead. At least the Dolphins went all the way....these fucking Patsie might not win another game till the next season. I am hoping they don't make it past their first playoff opponent. Inexcusable the calls that were going on out there. I wish I could resurrect the careers of Jerry Markbreit (after he learned how to call holding against the 69'ers) and Gerry Seaman (old squeaky later the head of officials) at least they called a more or less equal game. These fucks can't call a decent H.S. game.

What did that Moron Hobbs say.....something totally stupid and ghetto I suppose. :rolleyes: This shit disgusts me. The Giants are always used by the fucking league as the hand maids. Never the fucking bride. Goodell can drop dead. At least the Dolphins went all the way....these fucking Patsie might not win another game till the next season. I am hoping they don't make it past their first playoff opponent. Inexcusable the calls that were going on out there. I wish I could resurrect the careers of Jerry Markbreit (after he learned how to call holding against the 69'ers) and Gerry Seaman (old squeaky later the head of officials) at least they called a more or less equal game. These fucks can't call a decent H.S. game.

Sir...I couldn't agree more.

I'm pretty sure I saw Harrison (that thug motherfucker) mug Boss a couple dozen times.

I guess offensive pass interference doesn't exist...that push Moss did could have pushed

someone onto subway tracks.

I guess the refs don't call holding anymore.

You are so right Kid....not Giants homing or anything. But the only time I see holding called these days is usually against the unfavored team of the equation. They had the line against the Giants by the way at 14 points. Unbelievable. Back in the 80's Strahan would have gotten those holding calls he can't seem to buy these days. Again take the guess work out of the call. Anytime....ANYTIME...an offensive player extends his arms outside of the shoulders of the defender it should be an automatic holding call. Funny thing football was very watchable with a lot of high scoring games even back in the old days of the 60's and 70's when you could not extend your arms.

Listening to Cheerleader's press conference...if you read between the lines he is upset by the calls. Especially that personal foul on that late hit out of bounds against Toomer.

Sir...I couldn't agree more.

I'm pretty sure I saw Harrison (that thug motherfucker) mug Boss a couple dozen times.

I guess offensive pass interference doesn't exist...that push Moss did could have pushed

someone onto subway tracks.

LOL....with the train stopping after four cars rolled over him. LOL.

You are so right Kid....not Giants homing or anything. But the only time I see holding called these days is usually against the unfavored team of the equation. They had the line against the Giants by the way at 14 points. Unbelievable. Back in the 80's Strahan would have gotten those holding calls he can't seem to buy these days. Again take the guess work out of the call. Anytime....ANYTIME...an offensive player extends his arms outside of the shoulders of the defender it should be an automatic holding call. Funny thing football was very watchable with a lot of high scoring games even back in the old days of the 60's and 70's when you could not extend your arms.

Listening to Cheerleader's press conference...if you read between the lines he is upset by the calls. Especially that personal foul on that late hit out of bounds against Toomer.

Yeah....that wasn't a personal foul...stupid bastard fell over his own two feet.