SportsWrath
Sign in to follow this  
Lughead

Giants V.S. Patriots 12/29/07

My biggest problem will be laying off the New Years booze i just bought......

It's always good to be punctual. Drink away.

It's always good to be punctual. Drink away.

If I have to get another handle of wild turkey my wife will stage an intervention...

I had a dream last night we were behind 61-48 in the middle of the 4th I don't remember the ending of the dream. I think I just changed the channel LOL. I also had a dream when we played Washington a few weeks back and Portis walked all over us in my dream and we lost .

Oddly enough thats the only two times I had a dream about our team this year

I had a dream last night we were behind 61-48 in the middle of the 4th I don't remember the ending of the dream. I think I just changed the channel LOL. I also had a dream when we played Washington and Portis walked all over us in my dream and we lost .

I had a dream that little white children were completing passes to little black children.

If I have to get another handle of wild turkey my wife will stage an intervention...

lol I feel ya, bout halfway thru a handle of beam the wife got me yesterday.

definately need another for this weekend.

One GIANT obstical in their way :puke: I know why I have avoided coverage all day.

uggggh :furious: tell me about it that intro so gay. so much New England Felatio the media has brain damage

Atleast the fans were able to give the Pats a good heel pop....... Nice roar for the Gmen too

So... was I the only one hearing a commercial during while the PA announcer was introducing the singer?

But I will turn down the volume and turn on the Giants' radio broadcast. These guys put a better polish on wood than my Indian girlfriend way back when. Jesus...Brady should turn gay and he would have all of the free sex he could ever have. :LMAO:

I had a dream last night we were behind 61-48 in the middle of the 4th I don't remember the ending of the dream. I think I just changed the channel LOL. I also had a dream when we played Washington a few weeks back and Portis walked all over us in my dream and we lost .

Oddly enough thats the only two times I had a dream about our team this year

thank god we are not in our red uni's like they were wareing in my dream maybe the score will be flopped too :P

So... was I the only one hearing a commercial during while the PA announcer was introducing the singer?

Which channel were you watching? I was watching 9 and changed to 4 and lost it. Now I'm on 2.

This is insane, 3 channels to choose from.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FUCK! Gummble and Collinsworth? FUCK!

Screw them...I always tune into WFAN 660 and get some knowledgeable announcers who coincidently are ex-Giants players and local media.

I see Amani's TD against the Broncos in 98 playing on the video screen. :P