SportsWrath

Giants V.S. Patriots 12/29/07

Lughead

Y........

Listening to Cheerleader's press conference...if you read between the lines he is upset by the calls. Especially that personal foul on that late hit out of bounds against Toomer.

I didn't know Toomer played special teams coverage? Wasn't it a return by the Giants, then NE shoves Hixon out of bounds (late hit - no call)?

I didn't know Toomer played special teams coverage? Wasn't it a return by the Giants, then NE shoves Hixon out of bounds (late hit - no call)?

No you are right....this is how it was being described in the interview....Toomer was on the sidelines near the Patsie as he fell over....so they had to call it on someone....so they picked Toomer. What the fuck do these assholes do after they fuck teams over after a game. Supposedly they go over every call and attempt to not make the same mistakes the next game. I don't know...maybe they need to reduce the officiating crews down by a member or two. As the umpires main job is to check the offensive line for holding and personal fouls; the ref is back there to protect the quarterback and also check calls into the line. You want to ask which game are they watching. And the league needs to have a clinic on what they consider holding so that we the fans, media and most important of all the players can figure it out.

Mitchell and Madison according to the radio guys are not that terribly injured and should be playing next week. O'Hara still no word....Dahl the rookie safety who has been playing well is on crutches.

Considering the game Wilkinson had, I'm not exactly worried about Mitchell's return...O'Hara--get well soon.

Oh man I remember a finale vs. the Cowboys.....the game where we were fighting to get a bye week (NFC East title). Rodney Hampton ran his ASS off in that game.....the D dislocated Emmit's shoulder and he torched us BIG time. Basically that game wore us out because the Giants went on the road to play the 49ers the next week and got beat down.

That Dallas game was hard nosed NFC East football and I cannot remember the blatant ref fuckups in that game. But I guess when 16-0 comes to play....NFL and refs made sure it stood (16-0).

Oh man I remember a finale vs. the Cowboys.....the game where we were fighting to get a bye week (NFC East title). Rodney Hampton ran his ASS off in that game.....the D dislocated Emmit's shoulder and he torched us BIG time. Basically that game wore us out because the Giants went on the road to play the 49ers the next week and got beat down.

That Dallas game was hard nosed NFC East football and I cannot remember the blatant ref fuckups in that game. But I guess when 16-0 comes to play....NFL and refs made sure it stood (16-0).

No offense, but Emmit Smith faked that "Shoulder Injury" to win the MVP. Him and Steve Young were basically in a tie for the award and suddenly Emmit fake an injury and wins it.

No offense, but Emmit Smith faked that "Shoulder Injury" to win the MVP. Him and Steve Young were basically in a tie for the award and suddenly Emmit fake an injury and wins it.

I always thought that shoulder injury was bullshit. You do not play in a game with a separated shoulder against guys like LT, Banks and Marshall keying on that gimpy shoulder on every play. Either that or they were giving him a heroin drip on the sidelines so he did not feel shit. :P

I always thought that shoulder injury was bullshit. You do not play in a game with a separated shoulder against guys like LT, Banks and Marshall keying on that gimpy shoulder on every play. Either that or they were giving him a heroin drip on the sidelines so he did not feel shit. :P

Yeah, but L.T. once played a game with a torn pectoral muscle. And he practically

won the game by himself.

:LMAO:

QUOTE(TBCvP @ Dec 30 2007, 01:44 AM)

I always thought that shoulder injury was bullshit. You do not play in a game with a separated shoulder against guys like LT, Banks and Marshall keying on that gimpy shoulder on every play. Either that or they were giving him a heroin drip on the sidelines so he did not feel shit.

:LMAO:

Yeah, but L.T. once played a game with a torn pectoral muscle. And he practically

won the game by himself.

Yeah but that was L.T. That man would play with two broken legs a punctured lung and a broken toe if it was against a division rival....and he would still be the best player on the field.

I know LT played in that game. But i think Banks and Marshall weren't on the team anymore.