SportsWrath

Giants V.S. Redskins 12/16/07

Lughead

2 long drives where we come away with nothing because we are too pass happy. well I am pass miserable.

accuracy is tolerable tonight in the wind. would be OK if there were not 10 drops.

but we should never have had over 40 passes tonight.

Even the fuck tards called it......they were laying off SMith on every play 10-20 yards as he is the fastest guy on the field....oh I forgot ....maybe Gilbride doesn't know he has him on the team. 3rd and 5 with 6 minutes to go and you throw it into the endzone to a guy who dropped a baby flopper. Disgusting.

3rd and 5, and you deep. If you know you're going for on 4th, why do you throw deep on 3rd? Jesus, my dog can call a game better than this ass cracker.

What kills me is that the Redskins got Landry 30 yds off and the play continues to be called deep. Whoa?????

Lets face it... It's true, Eli and this team cannot win in cold weather. We are doomed. Buffalo is going to beat us, then we get the Pats. This game is huger than we all think. I wouldn't be shocked if we dont make the playoffs. And frankly I wont cry because that means TC and his fat reach-around friend are gone.

3rd and 5, and you deep. If you know you're going for on 4th, why do you throw deep on 3rd? Jesus, my dog can call a game better than this ass cracker.

I'm so angry at the playcalling cracker that i'm not even going to report you for a racial slur.

Lets face it... It's true, Eli and this team cannot win in cold weather. We are doomed. Buffalo is going to beat us, then we get the Pats. This game is huger than we all think. I wouldn't be shocked if we dont make the playoffs. And frankly I wont cry because that means TC and his fat reach-around friend are gone.

I think the Giants win if we catch 3 or 4 of those 10 dropped passed.

We certainly aren't going anywhere if we aren't going to adjust game plans because of the weather. It's just stupid to be passing like this.

So on my way home from work I hear Bob Papa on the radio talking about the 86 NFC Championship game and how we pounded the ball down Washington's throats all game and won 17-0 in a game where the conditions were similar to what they are now. Why did I expect the same from this coaching staff?