SportsWrath

Giants V.S. Redskins 12/16/07

Lughead

Why, why, why doesnt this team play like it's capable of? One thing Tiki's big mouth said was about coaching, and I totally agree. These guys cant rally the team. TC is already known for it, good riddance. Gilbride sucks. Spags is good, but lets see what happens next season. I think he has a great group to mold and should be a keeper. Everyone else needs to go. Hell, hire Fassel back.

One thing you have to think about is, how the fuck are the coaches suppose to get everyone motivated when we play so god dam inconsistently? I mean half the time we play ok the other half we play like absolute shit.

One thing you have to think about is, how the fuck are the coaches suppose to get everyone motivated when we play so god dam inconsistently? I mean half the time we play ok the other half we play like absolute shit.

Totally, I can't think of a game where the Giants played well ALL 4 quarters.

Maybe the San Fran game.

Or holding.

I mean I am not homing here.....but Jesus....Strahan and Osi are being de shirted out there. Full time refs like in baseball. I am tired of these geriatric bankers and what not out there. NFL refs are even more inconsistent than NBA refs. I mean when I used to watch the NBA about a decade ago traveling became one of those calls that was never called again.