SportsWrath

Giants V.S. Redskins 12/16/07

Lughead

I get sick of all of this Broke Back cock sucking announcers who scream about what a tough crowd you have in NY. Well fuck you Al Michaels....that was one of the worst halves of football that I have seen by a so-called playoff team. So if I paid my fucking hard earned to see this shit....I would boo them on every fucking play. Fuck you.

Sad thing is...we probably would be winning if the Giants still had him. He would

have caught those 2 balls Jacobs dropped.

You're right....and he should have kept playing for another season or two.....instead he wants to be an amateur announcer right next to DA' BUS. LOL. Pathetic.

.....what a tough crowd you have in NY. Well fuck you Al Michaels....that was one of the worst halves of football that I have seen by a so-called playoff team. So if I paid my fucking hard earned to see this shit....I would boo them on every fucking play.

Let's not forget you'd be sitting out there with wind blowing up your ass to watch ineptness. Collins looks like he's played there for 5 years....it's his first start since 1995, what's Eli's excuse?

Let me guess....play calling, dropsies, poor footwork, poor field conditions, Tom C, Gilbride, Shockey....

(I am so pissed)

always happens ,that and Rookie noobs outshine us

makes no sense at all . <_<

It makes a lot of sense....the opposing coordinator and head coach actually game plan against our weaknesses and tendencies. Throw in a trick play or two and you have a good chance of fooling us.

It makes a lot of sense....the opposing coordinator and head coach actually game plan against our weaknesses and tendencies. Throw in a trick play or two and you have a good chance of fooling us.

Game plan against weaknesses? maybe YOU should be the next head coach TBCvP. Or atleast an advisor to Coughlin. That's a strategy he obviously has never heard.

oh yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaah its the TOYOTA half time report I think I better go out and buy one right now cause all the hip kids are doing it.

Why don't you smash your Ford Ranger...so you'd have an excuse to get a TOYOTA>

Question? On offense...what's the Giants philosophy? Are we a passing team? Short passing team? Running team? For example the Jags and the Steelers are run teams that rely on the QB to make good throws when needed. Garrard(sp) has 2 picks on the year......so we know his team RUNS the ball more often. What are we on Offense?

Game plan against weaknesses? maybe YOU should be the next head coach TBCvP. Or atleast an advisor to Coughlin. That's a strategy he obviously has never heard.

No no you see for a gameplan to work....you actually need a team that can execute....and all I want to do is execute the O..

Why don't you smash your Ford Ranger...so you'd have an excuse to get a TOYOTA>

Question? On offense...what's the Giants philosophy? Are we a passing team? Short passing team? Running team? For example the Jags and the Steelers are run teams that rely on the QB to make good throws when needed. Garrard(sp) has 2 picks on the year......so we know his team RUNS the ball more often. What are we on Offense?

We don't even know.