SportsWrath

Vikings @ Giants

jerseygiantfan

It sure was. Just another case of the Giants playing down to their competition.

Horrible play calling, horrible playing on every phase of the game. Team needs to

go back to the drawing board.

The only positive out of this game, if there are any positives is Ahmad Bradshaw.

But Gorilla is right when this team cannot run the ball, they aren't very good.

True That.

How do you figure that? This loss is on Eli, hands-down the worst I've seen him play.

I think he played pretty bad in last years Seattle game, probably worse because

of the circumstances that happened in the year prior...all the field goals that were

missed, Giants talking alot of trash and all that shit.

He played a shitty game and it matriculated down to everyone.

How do you figure that? This loss is on Eli, hands-down the worst I've seen him play.

Hands down? 6 drop passes. Terrible play calling. No protection. No running game. No defense. No special teams.

This is what I'm talking about. Eli played like shit. No doubt.

But you people expect him to pick up 21 other people and put them on his shoulders?

And that's not even counting the coaches and special teams.

Hands down? 6 drop passes. Terrible play calling. No protection. No running game. No defense. No special teams.

This is what I'm talking about. Eli played like shit. No doubt.

But you people expect him to pick up 21 other people and put them on his shoulders?

And that's not even counting the coaches and special teams.

I don't expect him to do that, I just dont expect 4/5 of the Vik's TD's to come from Eli.

I don't expect him to do that, I just dont expect 4/5 of the Vik's TD's to come from Eli.

3/5. And one was a tipped pass. And 2 came when the game was already lost and the kid was just trying to force a play.

Easily, bad playcalling fucked this game early and often.

3/5. And one was a tipped pass. And 2 came when the game was already lost and the kid was just trying to force a play.

Easily, bad playcalling fucked this game early and often.

lol 3/5 all they had to do on the 3rd TD was run it in 8 yards

4/5 TD's from the kid, maybe he thought we were so good he'd help Mini

lol 3/5 all they had to do on the 3rd TD was run it in 8 yards

4/5 TD's from the kid, maybe he thought we were so good he'd help Mini

You're right. No team in NFL history, especially not ours, has held a team inside the 10.

But you're right. With all the time Eli had to throw, he should've had 350 yards and god knows how many td's.

;)

The Giant's problem is that they let the other teams decide how they are going to play. You don't see the Patriots doing that. The Patriots have the same game plan every game, and force the other teams to come up with ways to stop them. The Giants (coaching staff) out think themselves just about every game.

You're right. No team in NFL history, especially not ours, has held a team inside the 10.

But you're right. With all the time Eli had to throw, he should've had 350 yards and god knows how many td's.

;)

Once again nesta you show your man love for the kid. Let's blame every aspect of the offense but the kid, hey you know what I think there was a fan yelling to load at the kid maybe thats what threw his game off. Better yet I think the gatorade wasn't the same kind the kid likes so he couldn't play well. The simple fact remains that the kid threw 4 ints which lost the game for us, it must of been nice for the defense knowing that even if you did stop their O the kid was basically going to put up points for them.

The Giant's problem is that they let the other teams decide how they are going to play. You don't see the Patriots doing that. The Patriots have the same game plan every game, and force the other teams to come up with ways to stop them. The Giants (coaching staff) out think themselves just about every game.

Exactly. This game was lost when they came up with this cute gameplan.

And we all can see that the Giants should simplify it on Offense. Droughns for your tackle to tackle runs, Bradshaw to the outside. 12 passes to Shockey, Plax on the fly pattern and Toomer is your 'hot' reciever. #88 and #39 for pass proctection. Fuck the Shotgun handoffs, direct snaps, fancy screens to Moss, and less of the 8 step drop pass plays.

Let's not hit the panic button guys. The Jets beat the steelers; does that mean the steelers suck?

No I'm not excusing our performance today.. lack thereof really. This is so unlike the Giants we know. We sucked so bad I hope this game gets the suckyness out of the teams system. God watching this game was atrocious...

Let's not hit the panic button guys. The Jets beat the steelers; does that mean the steelers suck?

This is so unlike the Giants we know. We sucked so bad I hope this game gets the suckyness out of the teams system.

But it is like the Giants we know. Spiraling and crashing at the latter part of a season. And yes, the Steelers do suck for losing to the Jets. But the Steelers aren't perennial 'crashers' at the end of a season.....they stay healthy, they fix whats wrong on Offense and they crush teams when it counts.

Jets = even the sun shines on a dogs ass once in a while. :P