SportsWrath

Giants @ Detroit thread...

BurnThePhilFans

I look forward to this game. I think the Giants will come out hungry. Hopefully we have Steve Smith back at that point. It is essential that we cover Roy Williams. I think come Sunday there won't be much doubt as to who the better 6-3 team is.

- Also, on a sidenote.... I know all of us Giants fans have grown very impatient with Moss, but that one pass he caught on 3rd and goal from the 20 it was a little dump off and if he didn't get tripped up by that one defender, he had a decent chance of scoring. The guy (although not a good wr by any means yet) should be returning kicks!! (Instead of a 240 pound rb).

Anyways heres to next Sunday and some POSITIVE comments...

Giants 36 Lions 20

I look forward to this game. I think the Giants will come out hungry. Hopefully we have Steve Smith back at that point. It is essential that we cover Roy Williams. I think come Sunday there won't be much doubt as to who the better 6-3 team is.

- Also, on a sidenote.... I know all of us Giants fans have grown very impatient with Moss, but that one pass he caught on 3rd and goal from the 20 it was a little dump off and if he didn't get tripped up by that one defender, he had a decent chance of scoring. The guy (although not a good wr by any means yet) should be returning kicks!! (Instead of a 240 pound rb).

Giants 36 Lions 20

Key is shutting down passing (guess where the Giants struggle) so it's going to be a difficult game. Check the stats from Detriot and Arizona:

J. Kitna       32/45      294      2      2

Rushing     ATT     YDS     TD     LG
A. Cason     1        1      0        1
T. Duckett    1      0       0        0
J. Kitna     1       0        0     0
K. Jones     4     -4        1       4
S. McDonald   1     -15     0     -15

Giants 36 Lions 20

I can see the Giants getting blown out by the Lions....and the Lions defense is actually pretty good. Its not going to be an easy game. Personally, I think theyre the better team especially considering our secondary is amongst the worst in the league and our DC doesnt seem to believe in double coverage on a WR.

Co-sign on Moss though.....when he caught that little dump off and started running I turned to my friend and went Jimmy the Greek "Holy shit, look at that little monkey go. I didnt know he was healthy, why the fuck doesnt he return punts and/or kickoffs"

Detroit is an improved team, but their O lins is garbage and their secondary sucks ass. The Giants will win this game and ny next week all the naysayers will be talking about what they could do if they get Dallas again.

Giants 28 Lions 13

Detroit is an improved team, but their O lins is garbage and their secondary sucks ass. The Giants will win this game and ny next week all the naysayers will be talking about what they could do if they get Dallas again.

Giants 28 Lions 13

you (me Also) kinda get the feeling we will see the boys again ehhh? well the 3rd times is the charm :P we are probley just practicing what not to do :LMAO: so we dont lose the biggest one later

Detroit is above .500, we are going to get handled. And prove the world that the after bye week hangover is no fluke.

That's is, Dubby... hop on the 8-8 bandwagon. Don't let these Giants fool you again... it hurts a lot less that way.

If we take care of business against Detroit there's no doubt we're getting at least 10.

We'll beat Minny afterwards. I know about our thanksgiving nightmares but if Adrian Peterson is hurt who will play the role of VY?

We'll split Chicago and Philly.

We'll handle Redskins.

We'll lose to Buffalo and NE... :brooding:

that game against buffalo scares me.

If we take care of business against Detroit there's no doubt we're getting at least 10.

We'll beat Minny afterwards. I know about our thanksgiving nightmares but if Adrian Peterson is hurt who will play the role of VY?

We'll split Chicago and Philly.

We'll handle Redskins.

We'll lose to Buffalo and NE... :brooding:

that game against buffalo scares me.

Chester Taylor is not slouch. Here's hoping that Giants rise up but with the 3rd hardest remaining schedule it's going to be tough.