SportsWrath

Good game Eli, good game.

BlueInCanada

Its official I have given up on Eli as our QB. I have supported this kid 100% since the day we drafted him, from the day we pulled Warner up to today. However today really showed me that this Kid has done nothing to advance in this league, he bitches and moans in the off season about how his receivers need to come practice and how he spends hours upon hours watching his game tape. Hey how about this you stupid inbred redneck, instead of all that you actually try to get better in the off season? Like I said I've supported this kid and the Giants decision to keep him up till now, but until this kid proves me otherwise I have no hope for the Giants with him under center.

I mean look at this game this was the one fucking time all season that we got Shockey involved, he was having an awesome game. Then what does that kid do...he takes a giant shit in that start of the second half. I mean god dam 3 delay of game penalties fucking three of them! and don't tell me that little scrawny SoB couldn't of gotten rid of the football on some of those sacks.

So until this kid proves to me that he can actually step up and show us he has some balls, he's not our QB he's just another scrub that the Giants put in because they have no one better.

Fuck you Eli and the bank we traded you for.

:worshippy: :TU: :worshippy: :TU::clap: :worshippy: :TU:

Its official I have given up on Eli as our QB. I have supported this kid 100% since the day we drafted him, from the day we pulled Warner up to today. However today really showed me that this Kid has done nothing to advance in this league, he bitches and moans in the off season about how his receivers need to come practice and how he spends hours upon hours watching his game tape. Hey how about this you stupid inbred redneck, instead of all that you actually try to get better in the off season? Like I said I've supported this kid and the Giants decision to keep him up till now, but until this kid proves me otherwise I have no hope for the Giants with him under center.

I mean look at this game this was the one fucking time all season that we got Shockey involved, he was having an awesome game. Then what does that kid do...he takes a giant shit in that start of the second half. I mean god dam 3 delay of game penalties fucking three of them! and don't tell me that little scrawny SoB couldn't of gotten rid of the football on some of those sacks.

So until this kid proves to me that he can actually step up and show us he has some balls, he's not our QB he's just another scrub that the Giants put in because they have no one better.

Fuck you Eli and the bank we traded you for.

:clap::TU: :worshippy: :clap::TU: :worshippy: :clap::TU: :worshippy:

You guys are absolutely right. If Eli could cover better, tackle in the open field, stop holding while blocking, bring down the qb when he's in the grasp, make better decisions with the playcalling, kick the ball deeper on kickoffs, and get off the field when defending 3rd down, he'd be a probowler like his brother.

You guys are too much. :lol: I really hope to God that Opie will pull a Simms on us and become the man. My hopes are fading.

Hey I would like nothing more for that kid to wake up one day look down and say "Hey look dad they dropped" And for that kid to actually have a solid game..scratch that a solid season but until that day ever comes that kid is nothing more then a decent replacement QB.

I have no hope for the Giants with him under center.

Dead on. Eli has NO fear of losing his job. But on the other hand, this Giants team hasn't advanced (as a whole) in the department of eliteness. We are still a middle of the road team that can beat sub .500 teams.

By the way the secondary stunk it up again!!!!

You guys are absolutely right. If Eli could cover better, tackle in the open field, stop holding while blocking, bring down the qb when he's in the grasp, make better decisions with the playcalling, kick the ball deeper on kickoffs, and get off the field when defending 3rd down, he'd be a probowler like his brother.

Are you stupid or just really trying tonight? When did I ever say Eli cost us the game? I said "he took a shit" he had a god awful second half. I never once said the game was his fault it was the team that lost the game. But what I'm trying to get across, if you would actually read my posts is that I've giving up on him as our QB......now do you want me to spell it out in crayon for you? or you got it? This was a team loss, but that kid still can't play QB for any amount of money in the world.

Blue in Canada... don't you understand? There wasn't a single pick today that was Eli's fault, nor a mis-thrown pass. All the sacks weren't Eli's fault, and he is a Hall-of-Fame QB that has just had a really shitty supporting cast around him on offense, with NO Pro-Bowlers for the past four years.

Eli will turn it around... remember that game against Denver two years ago?

Don't forget to add 'catch his own passes' to your list. I love it when Payton does that.

Are you stupid or just really trying tonight? When did I ever say Eli cost us the game? I said "he took a shit" he had a god awful second half. I never once said the game was his fault it was the team that lost the game. But what I'm trying to get across, if you would actually read my posts is that I've giving up on him as our QB......now do you want me to spell it out in crayon for you? or you got it?

Well you damn sure didn't mention the fact that the rest of the TEAM played like shit and made stupid mistakes along with the 'scrawny SOB'.

Or did you? :confused:

...... and he is a Hall-of-Fame QB that has just had a really shitty supporting cast around him on offense, with NO Pro-Bowlers for the past four years.

Eli will turn it around... remember that game against Denver two years ago?

I wouldn't annoint Eli with the "Hall of Fame" thing yet....

and for me...I really don't feel like remembering the past (Denver game) right now. Giants lost today and remembering what Eli did 2 yrs ago doesn't make me feel any better.

:huh::cwy:

Well you damn sure didn't mention the fact that the rest of the TEAM played like shit and made stupid mistakes along with the 'scrawny SOB'.

Or did you? :confused:

Well if you would actually read the posts before coming to your kids defense, you would of realized I never said it was his loss and we wouldn't be here now would we? ;)

HAS DONE NOTHING? HAS DONE NOTHING?

Are you fucking kidding me?

In the last start of his rookie season (2004) Eli Manning directed a Giants team who's

starting receivers didn't catch a touchdown pass that year, he directed a pathetic team

to a win against the hapless Cowboys by audbling to a draw play for the win in that game.

This is when I knew we had a quarterback.

2005, on a cold and blustery day in the New York tri-state area The Giants were getting

manhandled by the Broncos. Giants get the ball with about 4 minutes left in their territory

and he directs the team downfield for the winning touchdown.

This is when I knew we had THE quarterback.

During that same year, the Giants went punch for punch with the Seattle Seahawks in Seattle.

He threw a great pass to Amani Toomer and a even better one to Shockey for the two point conversion.

He then leads them down field for Jay Feely to miss a 40 yard field goal. In overtime he then leads the team

for TWO more drives and then Jay Feely spits the bit two more times.

This just re-affirmed that we had THE quarterback.

In 2006 against the Philadelphia Eagles the Giants were just getting brutally beaten by the Eagles,

and they even had 9 sacks on Manning and the Giants during the game. Eli Manning did not care for

the Eagles 9 sacks and utter domination for 55 minutes of the game. Eli Manning just leads the team

for the game tying field goal and in overtime throws a perfect pass to Plaxico Burress to win it.

Again, re-affirmed that we had him.

Lastly in 2005, the Giants played the San Diego Chargers, the team Manning had spurned in the 2004

draft. It was one of the most hostile crowds I'd ever seen on television...every play was just a chorus

of boos and it was one of the loudest crowds I'd ever heard too. You know what Manning does? You know what he does? He goes out their and throws for 352 yards and two touchdowns.

How many times has Manning brought the team back from the depths of hell and gave them new

life? How many? I can count at least 10 times where the defense or special teams shit the bed.

Don't give me this shit that Manning hasn't proved anything because that is horse shit. You don't

like Manning, quit being a fucking Giants fan then.

Well if you would actually read the posts before coming to your kids defense, you would of realized I never said it was his loss and we wouldn't be here now would we? ;)

I did read your post. Your post does not mention how the TEAM lost the game, just how ELI could not overcome and win the game. EVERYONE PLAYED LIKE SHIT. ;)

Eli played like shit, but if our secondary didn't give up 4 TD's, we wouldn't be talking about Eli right now would we?

Ah and here we are, first loss after 6 wins and we're ready to lynch Eli. Fine, good even. I won't make silly predictions about how great he will be, won't bring up the team failured today, won't bring up the coaching blunders. All I'll say is if you watched that game today and thought Eli stunk it up, you'r expectations are too high for this day and age.

Eli played a fine game, who was the guy getting shockey in the game there BlueinCanada?

Whatever, I'll let you all have your day in the sun, crying about Eli is what makes you so happy, so be it. Guess we could try to trade for Peyton or Brady in the offseason, oh, and MvNabb might be available next year. So theres something to look forward to.

Fucking pathetic.

Ah and here we are, first loss after 6 wins and we're ready to lynch Eli. Fine, good even. I won't make silly predictions about how great he will be, won't bring up the team failured today, won't bring up the coaching blunders. All I'll say is if you watched that game today and thought Eli stunk it up, you'r expectations are too high for this day and age.

Eli played a fine game, who was the guy getting shockey in the game there BlueinCanada?

Whatever, I'll let you all have your day in the sun, crying about Eli is what makes you so happy, so be it. Guess we could try to trade for Peyton or Brady in the offseason, oh, and MvNabb might be available next year. So theres something to look forward to.

Fucking pathetic.

Hey asshole, Eli Manning doesn't deserve any credit. Idiot.

HAS DONE NOTHING? HAS DONE NOTHING?

Are you fucking kidding me?

In the last start of his rookie season (2004) Eli Manning directed a Giants team who's

starting receivers didn't catch a touchdown pass that year, he directed a pathetic team

to a win against the hapless Cowboys by audbling to a draw play for the win in that game.

This is when I knew we had a quarterback.

2005, on a cold and blustery day in the New York tri-state area The Giants were getting

manhandled by the Broncos. Giants get the ball with about 4 minutes left in their territory

and he directs the team downfield for the winning touchdown.

This is when I knew we had THE quarterback.

During that same year, the Giants went punch for punch with the Seattle Seahawks in Seattle.

He threw a great pass to Amani Toomer and a even better one to Shockey for the two point conversion.

He then leads them down field for Jay Feely to miss a 40 yard field goal. In overtime he then leads the team

for TWO more drives and then Jay Feely spits the bit two more times.

This just re-affirmed that we had THE quarterback.

In 2006 against the Philadelphia Eagles the Giants were just getting brutally beaten by the Eagles,

and they even had 9 sacks on Manning and the Giants during the game. Eli Manning did not care for

the Eagles 9 sacks and utter domination for 55 minutes of the game. Eli Manning just leads the team

for the game tying field goal and in overtime throws a perfect pass to Plaxico Burress to win it.

Again, re-affirmed that we had him.

Lastly in 2005, the Giants played the San Diego Chargers, the team Manning had spurned in the 2004

draft. It was one of the most hostile crowds I'd ever seen on television...every play was just a chorus

of boos and it was one of the loudest crowds I'd ever heard too. You know what Manning does? You know what he does? He goes out their and throws for 352 yards and two touchdowns.

How many times has Manning brought the team back from the depths of hell and gave them new

life? How many? I can count at least 10 times where the defense or special teams shit the bed.

Don't give me this shit that Manning hasn't proved anything because that is horse shit. You don't

like Manning, quit being a fucking Giants fan then.

I see your point...but MAYBE just MAYBE we just want to see Eli be solid instead of sporatic. 2 good games then 1 lousy one is gut wrenching for me. And all that you've stated above DOES NOT make me feel happy about today's loss. As a team, we are NOT ready to hang with elite teams. Whether it's Eli's streakyness, the poor secondary, the special teams or Tom Coughlin's coaching....the Giants are not ready for prime time. Beating .500 teams is great but........

wouldn't annoint Eli with the "Hall of Fame" thing yet....

and for me...I really don't feel like remembering the past (Denver game) right now. Giants lost today and remembering what Eli did 2 yrs ago doesn't make me feel any better.

huh.gif cwy.gif

LOL check the sig.

The kid will be average-to-good. Nothing more.

I see your point...but MAYBE just MAYBE we just want to see Eli be solid instead of sporatic. 2 good games then 1 lousy one is gut wrenching for me. And all that you've stated above DOES NOT make me feel happy about today's loss. As a team, we are NOT ready to hang with elite teams. Whether it's Eli's streakyness, the poor secondary, the special teams or Tom Coughlin's coaching....the Giants are not ready for prime time. Beating .500 teams is great but........

Randoff, if there was anything to make you happy about a LOSS, I'd be disappointed in you as a Giant fan.

What exactly does it mean to 'feel happy about a loss" anyway?

You don't like Manning, quit being a fucking Giants fan then.

That right there sums up the typical homer fan. Worship the QB or get the fuck out. So just because I think the kid is a average replacement QB I'm suppose to give up on the Giants all together? Holy shit man if your example of a fan is someone who blindly worships their QB then I guess I'm not your definition of a "fan"

I love the Giants their the only team in football I cheer for and they will always be. But just because I don't like the kid at QB doesn't mean I'm not a fan.

P.S. So every fan during the Dave Brown years had to like him....or else they weren't a fan?

And you sir are correct. I'm pretty sure Peyton Manning was the same way, hell I know

Peyton Manning was the same way. Manning only started to win when he had a defense,

has Eli ever had a defense? The defense is exactly like Manning, streaky...why is no one

bringing this up? Does anyone even want to? Or would they rather bash Manning? I think

they would rather bash Manning. And Eli played a very good game today, but I guess we

should bash him for nothing. ;)

That right there sums up the typical homer fan. Worship the QB or get the fuck out. So just because I think the kid is a average replacement QB I'm suppose to give up on the Giants all together? Holy shit man if your example of a fan is someone who blindly worships their QB then I guess I'm not your definition of a "fan"

I love the Giants their the only team in football I cheer for and they will always be. But just because I don't like the kid at QB doesn't mean I'm not a fan.

P.S. So every fan during the Dave Brown years had to like him....or else they weren't a fan?

Don't ever compare Dave Brown to Eli Manning, if Eli had one arm he'd still be better than

Dave Brown. And Eli Manning is one of the best quarterbacks the Giants have ever had, whether

or not you want to believe it is your choice.