SportsWrath

Good game Eli, good game.

BlueInCanada

exactly, never seen a guy crumble from contact like him. he actually goes backwards when hit.

Actually, he makes little or no attempt to juke or dodge anyone. He hits a hole, and when he sees the hole is going to be filled, he keeps running into it. A guy with his speed needs to make guys miss and he simply doens't. Look at how Bradshaw changed his direction on the kickoff and he had less space. I believe this is why you don't see Moss on punt and kick returns, because he simple cannot create anything himself.

Actually, he makes little or no attempt to juke or dodge anyone. He hits a hole, and when he sees the hole is going to be filled, he keeps running into it. A guy with his speed needs to make guys miss and he simply doens't. Look at how Bradshaw changed his direction on the kickoff and he had less space. I believe this is why you don't see Moss on punt and kick returns, because he simple cannot create anything himself.

The problem is we don't see him getting the shots he's supposed to for any of us to come to those conclusions.

You guys are absolutely right. If Eli could cover better, tackle in the open field, stop holding while blocking, bring down the qb when he's in the grasp, make better decisions with the playcalling, kick the ball deeper on kickoffs, and get off the field when defending 3rd down, he'd be a probowler like his brother.

:clap:

I'll take Eli over about 45 other QBs who have started so far this season.

The problem is we don't see him getting the shots he's supposed to for any of us to come to those conclusions.

I've come to that conclusion based on what I've seen so far Nas. Perhaps if he was doing this in practice he'd be on the field more.

I wouldn't: Eli can't punt worth a shit and when he fills his cup with Gatorade, he spills some of it everytime. You can't have that in a QB.

are you saying that eli takes to the field with his cup filled with gatorade?

that'd be awful cold. it'd make me play kinda erratic.

plus he looked goofy in that skullcap.

He can't help that, Reebok would have a fit if he didn't put it on. They are already upset with Plaxico because during the Skins game he had his visor turned to the left instead of the right and now he's being punished in that he's been made wear it during the winter. Which upsets Plax because he just cut off his braids.

Further note, Joe Morris took a tape measure to Shockey's socks last game and said they were 1/2 inch lower on his calf than the NFL allows. He's been fined $500k for this. Thank goodness for the NFL. :TU:

are you saying that eli takes to the field with his cup filled with gatorade?

that'd be awful cold. it'd make me play kinda erratic.

It's Anthony Wright's job to make sure that he takes the cup from Eli's hand before he takes the field, Anthony receives his instructions by radio from upstairs from the "gatorade cup removal coordinator". Apparently Anthony is very good at this, which is why Matt Hasselbach was released.

He can't help that, Reebok would have a fit if he didn't put it on. They are already upset with Plaxico because during the Skins game he had his visor turned to the left instead of the right and now he's being punished in that he's been made wear it during the winter. Which upsets Plax because he just cut off his braids.

Further note, Joe Morris took a tape measure to Shockey's socks last game and said they were 1/2 inch lower on his calf than the NFL allows. He's been fined $500k for this. Thank goodness for the NFL. :TU:

Are you sure about this fine? I have not read in any NYC paper that it was imposed. $500 thousand for a sock size violation by the NFL seems outrageous to me. Also, who is Joe Morris and what does the NFL do with any fines that they impose?

Are you sure about this fine? I have not read in any NYC paper that it was imposed. $500 thousand for a sock size violation by the NFL seems outrageous to me. Also, who is Joe Morris and what does the NFL do with any fines that they impose?

I was joking about the fine.

However Joe Morris is real. Joe Morris was a great running back for us during the 80's. Joe does some work for the NFL, he's like a uniform monitor.

How old are you Mr. Patriot?

I was joking about the fine.

However Joe Morris is real. Joe Morris was a great running back for us during the 80's. Joe does some work for the NFL, he's like a uniform monitor.

How old are you Mr. Patriot?

You mean to ask you How YOUNG is he? :rolleyes:

US Pat is so old, he farts dust

US Pat is so old, his memories are in black and white :ph34r:

You mean to ask you How YOUNG is he? :rolleyes:

US Pat is so old, he farts dust

US Pat is so old, his memories are in black and white :ph34r:

Prince Nas is so untruthful in everything he says/posts, that shit flies out of his mouth whenever he opens it.

I was just wondering since you didn't know who Joe Morris was. No biggie.

Don't mind Nas, he's a hostile Arab.

I knew that Joe Morris was a great Giant player. I just didn't know that he worked for the NFL. I would rather see him work for the Giants in some capacity as I believe that would be useful to the team. As far as hostile Arabs go, aren't they all that way?

Actually, he makes little or no attempt to juke or dodge anyone. He hits a hole, and when he sees the hole is going to be filled, he keeps running into it. A guy with his speed needs to make guys miss and he simply doesn't. Look at how Bradshaw changed his direction on the kickoff and he had less space. I believe this is why you don't see Moss on punt and kick returns, because he simple cannot create anything himself.

I watched the game on NFL Network again last night and I have to agree. Moss looked fast but it was like he ran right to the defender and then fell down.

I watched the game on NFL Network again last night and I have to agree. Moss looked fast but it was like he ran right to the defender and then fell down.

If Sinorice broke into the open field, no-one would catch him. But then again, they wouldn't catch Carl Lewis either.