SportsWrath

Giants v.s Cowboys 11/11/07

Lughead

Please do.
Stay in NY & get rid of that worthless qb called Elisha. We will lose this game because of the rookie play of this fool - 2 delay of game penalties, inability to find his open receivers. When I see this piece of crap qb, I can't help but think that we could have had Big Ben and not lost draft picks.

Stay in NY & get rid of that worthless qb called Elisha. We will lose this game because of the rookie play of this fool - 2 delay of game penalties, inability to find his open receivers. When I see this piece of crap qb, I can't help but think that we could have had Big Ben and not lost draft picks.

I don't live in NY numby. How bout I kill Snee and Boss for negating two big plays?

What is it with the coaching staff and Eli.....they fucking panic too much sometimes. Keep playing the plays that work until they stop it. Mackenzie is back out there, so put Shockey back out in the slot. Stop limiting yourselves and play to win. Fuck if you lose at least you go at it standing up and not bending over. They really turned this Johnson kid inside out on so many plays. That last TD he bit on the TE.