SportsWrath

Giants v.s Cowboys 11/11/07

Lughead

No, you're right. I've never said anything nice about Eli... and that pass to Shockey right now just totally sucked cuz it didn't go for a TD. :P

Wait, I thought we already reached "The End". ;)

I know I'm right.

Say it, "we wouldn't be where we are without him".

Everytime the Giants make a big play, Joe Buck acts like it's the biggest surprise, but when the Cowboys do it, he acts like that is exactly the way it should be. Fucking dick.

That is why I had to turn down the TV feed and listen to the radio. Its nauseating. Funny thing about those Broke Back fans....when they are winning half the country seems to be Broke Back fans.....but when they are losing (Gary Hogenboom or Danny White anyone?) people look at you like you shit on the floor when you remind them that they were seen in a Lone Star jersey a year or so ago. ;)

That is why I had to turn down the TV feed and listen to the radio. Its nauseating. Funny thing about those Broke Back fans....when they are winning half the country seems to be Broke Back fans.....but when they are losing (Gary Hogenboom or Danny White anyone?) people look at you like you shit on the floor when you remind them that they were seen in a Lone Star jersey a year or so ago. ;)

I lived in Dallas near the end of their '90's heyday. There are more fucking bandwagon fans in Texas than anywhere in the world.

My sympathies my son....when will you come out of the outer dark and back into a sensible part of the country. :P

Well it was at the end of their run, so I got to witness the decline and the withering of the fan base. It was funny cause the fandom began shifting to the stars who won the cup in 99 or '00 (can't remember).

Beginning of the season, you could sit anywhere you wanted at a stars game. By the end of the year, everyone had stars gear and joined in at the big parade. pathetic.

I live not far from the Cowboys training camp in Oxnard. There are a shitload of cowpatty fans here too. Bandwagon of course.

You poor man....to be surrounded by bandwagon jumpers near an earth quake fault. When they jump off this time Cali will be screwed.

Well it was at the end of their run, so I got to witness the decline and the withering of the fan base. It was funny cause the fandom began shifting to the stars who won the cup in 99 or '00 (can't remember).

Beginning of the season, you could sit anywhere you wanted at a stars game. By the end of the year, everyone had stars gear and joined in at the big parade. pathetic.

Fairweather hockey fans are they fucking worst. They ridicule the game until their home team is about to play for the Cup. They all deserve to be boiled in their own pudding, to steal a line from my boy E. Scrooge.

Fairweather hockey fans are they fucking worst. They ridicule the game until their home team is about to play for the Cup. They all deserve to be boiled in their own pudding, to steal a line from my boy E. Scrooge.

I gurantee that 90% of the folks attending the parade knew who Brett Hull was, but no one else.