SportsWrath

Keys to victory this week

osi724dasack

the first key is to continue a good pass rush on Romo

the second key is to maintain Barber to under 70 yards

the third key is to run the ball 30+ times

if we do the 3 keys to victory the we will be victorious and will have a shot at homefield in the playoffs...

if not then were 3 games out and will have to settle for a wild card, no first round bye, and no homefield

Control WItten; control the game: the end. Also, wouldbn't hurt if Marion Barber missed the flight out of Dallas.

We can handle Julius Jones though, he's a little bitch, but Barber (like so many better Barbers before him) is a total pain in the ass.

We'll also need something more from Stra than he had coming in after a summer of BJ's by Eddie Murhpy's ex-wife.

Control WItten; control the game: the end. Also, wouldbn't hurt if Marion Barber missed the flight out of Dallas.

We can handle Julius Jones though, he's a little bitch, but Barber (like so many better Barbers before him) is a total pain in the ass.

We'll also need something more from Stra than he had coming in after a summer of BJ's by Eddie Murhpy's ex-wife.

Remember how John Fox used to devise his defensive scheme to contain McNabb?

Same goes here. Our defense should shut out Witten and Keep Romo in the pocket. Barber isn't much of a threat... I don't think.

Same goes here. Our defense should shut out Witten and Keep Romo in the pocket. Barber isn't much of a threat... I don't think.

To anyone else he is, but the Gmen can stop him. Its Whitten and T.O we need to stop, spec Whitten. If the LB corps doesnt let him roam free, its a win for the Gmen.

Keys to victory should be:

1. Pressure Romo

2. Contain Barber and Jones (he's running better of late)

3. Run Jacobs. Run Jacobs. And for variety, run Jacobs.

For the record, we'll be dropping our next three games en route to an 8-8 season. You read it here first.

Keys to victory should be:

1. Pressure Romo

2. Contain Barber and Jones (he's running better of late)

3. Run Jacobs. Run Jacobs. And for variety, run Jacobs.

For the record, we'll be dropping our next three games en route to an 8-8 season. You read it here first.

No Sep, no. I hope you didnt just curse us. <_<

There's only 3 people we really have to worry about with the girls, Romo not included.

1. Barber

2. Witten

3. Owens

We stop those 3, we win.

Bingo.

As for keeping barber under 70 yards, you can't put a hard number cap on him, he does his damage in the 4th quarter when he just keeps hitting you and running over you, not only that, they'll throw it to him a lot too, in the second half he'll triple his number of touches than in the first half.

Whitten is awesome, we need a safety on him or something, cause if kiwi and or pierce is on him, he'll eat us up.

if he tries to bust out of the pocket we have to force him to his left we should try heavy blitzes from his right side

ALSO: here is an idea maybe we should have a guy mirror Witten???? DeOsie maybe ?he has some speed.

Another key is do better on our Kickoffs, distance as well as coverages need to be a lot better that goes for punting also. pretty much in other words our Special teams need to show up on Sunday. (No knock on Feagles)

yes but to obtain that key, the giants must lock up the 3 little keys

If we have to lock up the three little keys, why do we need them for the other key? What key are we using to lock up the 3 little keys? Do we need another key to obtain the first key, or is it the same key that locks up the three little ones?

I hate when we're missing keys. :brooding:

I hope Eli doesn't play as "good" as his QB rating would indicate.

Damnon Huard's is just .4 less and he's been sacked 24 times and thrown just as many INTs and completed 63% of his 247 (Eli has 249) passes.

I'm worried about the future of the Quarterback position.

Damnon Huard's is just .4 less and he's been sacked 24 times and thrown just as many INTs and completed 63% of his 247 (Eli has 249) passes.

will you shut the hell up ?

why you got to be so negative?

:P

If we have to lock up the three little keys, why do we need them for the other key? What key are we using to lock up the 3 little keys? Do we need another key to obtain the first key, or is it the same key that locks up the three little ones?

I hate when we're missing keys. :brooding:

One word. Lockbox.

The QB position is the least of my worries. We have a solid QB who is about team first not stats. Everyone knows that QBs manage the game and Eli does a very good job doing so.

My biggest worries are our kicking and our CBs... they're still vulnerable to the deep pass... if it isn't for great pass rush they'd be exposed... I'm not sold on Madison suddenly being good again...

The QB position is the least of my worries. We have a solid QB who is about team first not stats. Everyone knows that QBs manage the game and Eli does a very good job doing so.

My biggest worries are our kicking and our CBs... they're still vulnerable to the deep pass... if it isn't for great pass rush they'd be exposed... I'm not sold on Madison suddenly being good again...

Madison has been solid except for the Phins game in London, but then again, the cond's. :rolleyes: Im more worried about the safeties than the CB's, but really, none of the secondary really worries me. Now the kicking, totally agreed. Its horrendous. <_<

That and the LB's. Yes, theyve been good as of late, but the real test will be Sun against Whitten.

The QB rating system might be as overrated a stat as the 3 run 3 out in the 9th save is in baseball. Lets look at Huard for example and his 63% comp rate. He has been sacked 24 times, probably sometimes those sacks have been his fault as he holds onto the ball too long, yet at times it increases his comp% and increases the useless stat of QB rating. I would much rather have a QB that is willing to get rid of the ball and not let a sack occur. Bad things happen more frequently when the QB gets hit as opposed to tossing it out of bounds.

The second fact to look at when analyzing the useless QB rating is what type of offense does a team run. Do they feature three step, quick passes to the Wr's and Rb's and Te's or do they tend to play a more vertical game?

A prime example of this can be seen in this weeks Jet game, Kellen CLemens had a QB rating of 78, far below the 87 that Chad Pennington was playing at for the year. Yet, their offense seemed to flow better and had an ability to get the ball down the field.

Bottom line, at least IMO pay no attention to QB rating. Its useless