SportsWrath

Thanks, Eli!

Sephiroth

Don't thank Eli, thank Toomer, Burress, and Shockey for their 10 drops today. Toomer had the worst game I've ever seen from a Giants WR. There's no excuse for two stupid penalties in a row.

Don't thank Eli, thank Toomer, Burress, and Shockey for their 10 drops today. Toomer had the worst game I've ever seen from a Giants WR. There's no excuse for two stupid penalties in a row.

I agree and I was surprised. I'm sure the wet ball had something to do with the dropped passes.

but then again, Cleo Lemmon seemed to have no problem hitting Ted Ginn, who caught the ball...so I mean, not catching a football that hits you in both hands is inexcuseable for a pro player...no matter what the condition. At least....not 6+ drops. Plaxico had a bunch he couldnt pull in...Shockey got bailed out on a penalty in which he bobbled a ball straight up into the air into the hands of a defender....

but then again, Cleo Lemmon seemed to have no problem hitting Ted Ginn, who caught the ball...so I mean, not catching a football that hits you in both hands is inexcuseable for a pro player...no matter what the condition. At least....not 6+ drops. Plaxico had a bunch he couldnt pull in...Shockey got bailed out on a penalty in which he bobbled a ball straight up into the air into the hands of a defender....

ONE PASS, that was ONE PASS!

Lemon also lost the ball while attempting to throw and no one even touched him. :rolleyes:

He was also over-throwing a lot of them.

There were a couple. That one to Toomer in the end zone was bad, but there were alot of good balls thrown too, just to see them go through the hands of the reciever's. I couldnt believe how many dropped balls there were.

There were a couple. That one to Toomer in the end zone was bad, but there were alot of good balls thrown too, just to see them go through the hands of the reciever's. I couldnt believe how many dropped balls there were.

it was pathetic. the receivers MADE eli look way worse than he actually was that game.

Yeah, and the rain had nothing to do with that. :rolleyes:

Im startin to think this is a joke. No one can be that clueless.

but, blue, the rain in england is not as wet, nor is the rained on dirt and grass as muddy or slippery.

Of course it had something to do with it. On this day, though, the other QB was not as affected by it.

but, blue, the rain in england is not as wet, nor is the rained on dirt and grass as muddy or slippery.

Of course it had something to do with it. On this day, though, the other QB was not as affected by it.

Sure he was, his #'s were just as pathetic. The only reason he had slightly more yds and a TD was because he got that with like 30 seconds left. He couldnt hit anyone all day, then started throwin everywhere at the end to try and pull out a comeback. ONE, of those was caught. He lost the ball while attempting to throw and not even being touched for christ sakes!

Oh yeah, forgot about that less wet rain in the UK :rolleyes::P

A win is a win, but damn was that sloppy. Like someone said the next time the NFL plays outside they should play on a proper field.

that was the problem they were NOT playing on a field the were playing on a pitch...... (Tree knows what it is) ;)

Also I do not know why they did not close the roof . I may be confused here. but in reading Wiki It has all the seating under a regular roof and the arch is (from what I read) attatched to the roof that slide over the hole (like Texas stadium)

No offense seph, but fuck your fantasy team. we were lucky to come out of that shithole with a win.

Yeah, yeah, you're right... I'm just pissed because EVERY time I start Eli... even in a game where he's playing against the 0-7 Dolphins... he fucks me while I sit Brett Favre. You're right tho, I shoulda checked the weather report for the UK before the game began. :brooding: