SportsWrath

Great Moment

Dragon

Damn he has a strong arm. A flick of the wrist and that ball went 20-30 yards.

Did you see how skinny and young Chris was...haha.

Yea I saw that. :P

The only thing that ruined that was the fact that we got our asses handed to us by the Vikings that night. :brooding:

I thought it was Dallas?

Yeah it was the BrokeBacks....watching that gay owner of theirs strutting around because of Emmitt Smith's pain killer aided "great games" was going on. Typical good guys Giants management letting him get the spot light and not burning down ABC studios. Now can you imagine the Broke Backs allowing any other team much less the Giants upstaging one of their greats as they put his name in that gay ass circle of greats in their stadium. Hell no!

That was great, but still, I couldnt help but get sick to my stomach when listening to Parcells.

Fuck you Bill, dont act all sentimental about the Giants, when you went to the cowgirlz. Youre a fuckin trader.

But, it was great to see Phil and LT, luved it.

And the Dog would like to add throwing OJ Anderson under the bus for leaving Cardinals, Burress for leaving the Steelers, and Manning for refusing to go to the team that drafted him...traders all of you! Montana, Franco Harris, Tony Dorsett, Marcus Allen..etc...no player must ever leave the team they played for originally, nor should any coach...Traders! Traders! Tradzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

That was great, but still, I couldnt help but get sick to my stomach when listening to Parcells.

Fuck you Bill, dont act all sentimental about the Giants, when you went to the cowgirlz. Youre a fuckin trader.

But, it was great to see Phil and LT, luved it.

It's tough, I know. You can't win the big one without him. Maybe they can have Bill frozen when he dies. With a technological/medical break through, they can bring him back 50 years from now, and maybe win their 3rd Superbowl.

And the Dog would like to add throwing OJ Anderson under the bus for leaving Cardinals, Burress for leaving the Steelers, and Manning for refusing to go to the team that drafted him...traders all of you! Montana, Franco Harris, Tony Dorsett, Marcus Allen..etc...no player must ever leave the team they played for originally, nor should any coach...Traders! Traders! Tradzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

Did any of them go to thier rivals? And dont tell me OJ, cause the Cards were and are a joke.

Listen, stay outta convos that dont concern you. This feeling comes from Loyalty to our team, something you dont know about because you dont have the balls to say who your team is.

I saw a thing on this clip on the NFL channel - might have been one of the America Games about the Giants. Anyway, LT admitted that it took him completely by surprise when Simms asked him to go out for a pass. He also admitted that he "had a few beers" in him (which ain't that big a deal unless you pour it on some crack rocks - which he probably did) and that it is the only time he can ever remember being afraid in Giant Stadium because he was afraid he was going to drop it.

C. Wagon

I saw a thing on this clip on the NFL channel - might have been one of the America Games about the Giants. Anyway, LT admitted that it took him completely by surprise when Simms asked him to go out for a pass. He also admitted that he "had a few beers" in him (which ain't that big a deal unless you pour it on some crack rocks - which he probably did) and that it is the only time he can ever remember being afraid in Giant Stadium because he was afraid he was going to drop it.

C. Wagon

LOL!! I luv LT, but thats hilarious chuck!!

Did any of them go to thier rivals? And dont tell me OJ, cause the Cards were and are a joke.

Listen, stay outta convos that dont concern you. This feeling comes from Loyalty to our team, something you dont know about because you dont have the balls to say who your team is.

actually, this was just a small sample of players that went to other teams...and the Dog cites the fact that Marcus Allen began with the Raiders, ended with a division rival Chiefs team...umm, if you are just going to dictate rules (i.e., one cannot state that going from the caridinals to the giants doesn't count as a division rival because the cards are bad) when you see fit establishes just how silly you can be...

actually, this was just a small sample of players that went to other teams...and the Dog cites the fact that Marcus Allen began with the Raiders, ended with a division rival Chiefs team...umm, if you are just going to dictate rules (i.e., one cannot state that going from the caridinals to the giants doesn't count as a division rival because the cards are bad) when you see fit establishes just how silly you can be...

Actualy yes you can. We destroyed the Cards 90% of the time. No one really considered it a rival. I just marked those games down as a automactic win.

LOL!! You talk in the third person, and IM silly. :rolleyes:

Especially when you have a sucker like Burt who used to make a big deal out of him being a "lunch pail" kind of guy who just "hated" what the 69'ers and Broke Backs stood/stand for all of sudden appearing in one of their uniforms and attempting to take out his former team mates knees. Then seeing Mr. Lunch pail and the rest of the prostitutes strutting down the Broke Back sidelines. Give me a break if E. Smith, Montana, Staubach or some of the other greats of those teams ended up with the Giants or coached them to greatness against their team you would hear the howls of betrayal. Fuck Parcells....I guess having LT and other defensive greats, Simms and The Prince of Darkness (Bill Belichik) had nothing to do with those SuperBowls....funny thing the Prostitute never won another without them and never will.

Check out Lombardi....arguably one of the best coaches ever....what happened to him after leaving the Pack. And funny thing about that wasn't Lombardi and Landry great coaches and players (Landry) for the G-men. If the Giants organization were more like the Yankees and been less into the revenue sharing thing that purportedly built the NFL into what it is today (its debatable in my opinion); the G-men would probably have at least twice as many Super Bowl wins much less appearances.

Especially when you have a sucker like Burt who used to make a big deal out of him being a "lunch pail" kind of guy who just "hated" what the 69'ers and Broke Backs stood/stand for all of sudden appearing in one of their uniforms and attempting to take out his former team mates knees. Then seeing Mr. Lunch pail and the rest of the prostitutes strutting down the Broke Back sidelines. Give me a break if E. Smith, Montana, Staubach or some of the other greats of those teams ended up with the Giants or coached them to greatness against their team you would hear the howls of betrayal. Fuck Parcells....I guess having LT and other defensive greats, Simms and The Prince of Darkness (Bill Belichik) had nothing to do with those SuperBowls....funny thing the Prostitute never won another without them and never will.

Check out Lombardi....arguably one of the best coaches ever....what happened to him after leaving the Pack. And funny thing about that wasn't Lombardi and Landry great coaches and players (Landry) for the G-men. If the Giants organization were more like the Yankees and been less into the revenue sharing thing that purportedly built the NFL into what it is today (its debatable in my opinion); the G-men would probably have at least twice as many Super Bowl wins much less appearances.

I agree TBC. Although Im kinda glad Wellington did what he did because it was good for the whole league and that reflects upon us. If it werent for Mara, GB would have been a joke. And I just think thats great for the org. that I love.

But I couldnt agrere more with everything else. You just dont do that.