SportsWrath

BADEGG!

osi724dasack

i wont have too...cuz bigblue will show up!

Thanks for the offer but I don't make any type of bet that will cause me to do the slightest amount of work.

This has nothing to do with my dedication to or belief in the Cowboys.

It's lazyness. I am so lazy that I almost did not make my sportswrath picks (I have been in 1st place all year, incidently) because I did not feel like taking the time to log on. I kid you not!

Anytype of message board bet, even if it's changing my signature, requires work. Sorry, dem is just the rules!

Thanks for the offer but I don't make any type of bet that will cause me to do the slightest amount of work.

It's lazyness. I am so lazy that I almost did not make my sportswrath picks (I have been in 1st place all year, incidently) because I did not feel like taking the time to log on. I kid you not!

Anytype of message board bet, even if it's changing my signature, requires work. Sorry, dem is just the rules!

but you just changed your sig

but you just changed your sig

You're right. And it took me twice as long as it should have. Since the Angles were eliminated, I have been meaning to replace the rally monkey with more Cowboy propaganda. However, I just don't have the stomach to go through the process. I may never work up the patience and energy. I'm not kidding. It's pathetic, I know.

You're right. And it took me twice as long as it should have. Since the Angles were eliminated, I have been meaning to replace the rally monkey with more Cowboy propaganda. However, I just don't have the stomach to go through the process. I may never work up the patience and energy. I'm not kidding. It's pathetic, I know.

LOL!! Do you need another shovel?? To dig yourself outta that one?? LMAO!! Nice try with a comeback, but makeme somefood, just exposed you as an excuse maker...LOL! Too lazy, and he just did it!!! LMAO!!

Well, at least you know. :P

ahh cmon yo...dont be a pussy

LOL!! Do you need another shovel?? To dig yourself outta that one?? LMAO!! Nice try with a comeback, but makeme somefood, just exposed you as an excuse maker...LOL! Too lazy, and he just did it!!! LMAO!!

Bigblue, for what it's worth, your posts are becoming harder and harder to read, let alone respond too. There are days when this message board is filled with nonsense, and than there are your posts. Saying you are a "homer" who is living out in left field would be too kind.

Take the post I quoted above, for example. I honestly do not have any idea what you are talking about, or more specifically, what you are laughing out load about. You know, not eveyone is trying to make some kind of "comeback" or witty trash-talking remark when they make or respond to a post. Sometimes people give straight-forward responses to simple questions.

I don't make bets that require me to do anything. It's really that simple.

Bigblue, for what it's worth, your posts are becoming harder and harder to read, let alone respond too. There are days when this message board is filled with nonsense, and than there are your posts. Saying you are a "homer" who is living out in left field would be too kind.

Take the post I quoted above, for example. I honestly do not have any idea what you are talking about, or more specifically, what you are laughing out load about. You know, not eveyone is trying to make some kind of "comeback" or witty trash-talking remark when they make or respond to a post. Sometimes people give straight-forward responses to simple questions.

Yep, thats what I thought you'd say. I mean, youre a Cowgirl fan, what else would I expect besides an excuse and an "I dont even understand your posts" remark....LMAO!!!!! There, theres some more laughing for you. Why do I laugh? Cause your a joke. ;)

Oh, and to help you out, Im laughing because you say its too much. It takes about 2 seconds Einstien. :rolleyes:

WTF??? :furious:

My posts are brilliant................like Guinness!!! :cheers:

Seems like you read this one fine, and responded to it with no prob! LMFAO!!!

Man, youre easy. :rolleyes:

Well that reply was more work than changing your sig ;) . and realy was blue worth that amount of work :P