SportsWrath

Boohyah's preseason full back rankings

boohyah

1. Vonta Leach - TEXANS

2-31. The Rest.

32. Jim Finn - Giants

Being the expert I am and Money is not, I think it's fair to say, that based on this, we should have ditched Finn and signed Leach to big money. Nemesis was right after all. :TU:

Tomorrow, we rank the long snappers!

1. Vonta Leach - TEXANS

2-31. The Rest.

32. Jim Finn - Giants

Being the expert I am and Money is not, I think it's fair to say, that based on this, we should have ditched Finn and signed Leach to big money. Nemesis was right after all. :TU:

Rank the holders next.

So what your saying is our Offense is that much better with Vonta Leach than Finn. Leach is gonna be that one person to push us over the top to become a championship team? I think the QB position is more suspect than Finn.

So what your saying is our Offense is that much better with Vonta Leach than Finn. Leach is gonna be that one person to push us over the top to become a championship team? I think the QB position is more suspect than Finn.

It was SARCASM

i think that was said with a wee bit of sarcasm.

1. Vonta Leach - TEXANS

2-31. The Rest.

32. Jim Finn - Giants

I am powerless against your expertise!!

1-64: Any Back-up QB in the league

64: Bill Parcells

65: Some dude with no arms

66: Tony Romo

Oh man, I died laughing when I saw this!!!

BTW, whats wrong with Finn? At least he doesnt do the "Comella Flip!" LOL!!! (NAyone remember that?)

any video of that?

Let me see what I can find, I'll get back to you on that.

But real quickly, It was always the screen pass to Greg Comella, as soon as he caught it, the defender hit him low, and he ALWAYS flipped!

1. Vonta Leach - TEXANS

2-31. The Rest.

32. Jim Finn - Giants

Jesus Christ...at least get it right.

1. Vonta Leach - TEXANS

2-31. The Rest.

32. VG

33. Ken Dorsey

34. Jim Finn - Giants

i think this is actually correct !

1. Vonta Leach - TEXANS

2-31. The Rest.

32. VG

33. Ken Dorsey

34. UK-Giantsfan's 3 year old daughter ( better hands than Finn )

35. Jim Finn - Giants

You're 3 year old daughter splits time at wideout UK, so she doesn't count.

By the way man, sorry about the Champs League Final. How do you like the start United got in the transfer market. Studs, i tell ya, studs. You want Kieran Richardson??

You're 3 year old daughter splits time at wideout UK, so she doesn't count.

By the way man, sorry about the Champs League Final. How do you like the start United got in the transfer market. Studs, i tell ya, studs. You want Kieran Richardson??

thanks boohyah ....Liverpool didn't create enough chances in the second half v AC Milan....never mind .

( perhaps it was divine justice after Istanbul 05 )

...and i agree with you that Sir Alex is already making some clever moves in preparaion for next season

Nani & Anderson etc ...( and Hargreaves is a solid signing )

What do you reckon about a trade with Spurs ( Berbatov for Alan Smith ) ?

...and i also hear rumours about Anelka ! for £ 8 M

ManU will make a good challenge for the Champions League in 08 ( IMO )

thanks boohyah ....Liverpool didn't create enough chances in the second half v AC Milan....never mind .

( perhaps it was divine justice after Istanbul 05 )

...and i agree with you that Sir Alex is already making some clever moves in preparaion for next season

Nani & Anderson etc ...( and Hargreaves is a solid signing )

What do you reckon about a trade with Spurs ( Berbatov for Alan Smith ) ?

...and i also hear rumours about Anelka ! for £ 8 M

ManU will make a good challenge for the Champions League in 08 ( IMO )

Actually, I'd send Saha instead of Smith. I like Smith and he did well considering that injury. Saha however may end up at Lyon. I don't want Anelka, guy's a nut. If we get Berbatov or Van huntalaar, it'll have been a good summer, becuase not only do you get those guys, but they get Rossi, Evans and Pique back from loan where all 3 have done real well. Honestly I'm pumped.

After watching what Milan did to us, there's no shame in losing 2-1 to them. I tell you I think United and Liverpool are the main guns next season.

1. Vonta Leach - TEXANS

2-31. The Rest.

32. Jim Finn - Giants

As someone who appreciates hard work and the work ethic Jim Finn has displayed, I'm offended. Sure Finn isn't a Superstar FB but he's a blue collar player who shows up to work everyday without the drama.

Nope.. not that one either. I will go to my crave wearing #10 Jersey. There is no QB in the league that I would take over Eli.. not even his brother Peyton.

Next!!!! :furious:

No I meant every word of it. You guys and your sarcasm bullshit!!! :furious:

Everyone knows that's not my way. :ph34r:

Boohyah, you keep this up and I'm gonna start a petition to impeach you.