SportsWrath

Interview with Zek DeOssie

Go_Eli

You're kidding right? For months I read people bitch about wanting Wiz back, wanting something exciting to happen here, I see Mod 3 make his post and I wondered if i still had the password to Mod 4, i did so i made a post replying to Mod 3 as a little joke, Dub makes a comment about it being Nem, and since i knew this wasn't the case i decided to mess with him. I played a prank on 3 people who I figured would appreciate it when they realized it was me. (Dub,Fish, Iceman). I never made a comment to any other member. If ANYONE is upset over that or thinks thats shitty, they can take a dive off the Empire state building cause they are fucking retarded.

As for the rest of this thread, again, noone is claiming anyone is not loyal for posting on 2 boards, don't know why that is even being mentioned, i think the mahority of people here post at multiple boards or at least visit others. I don't think anyone here has said they are upset if someone goes to BBI or whatever.

What i am upset about is the fact that i assumed (makes an ass out of you and me) that 2 boards who came about under similar circumstances and who both have low member numbers would have a greater respect each other enough not to advertise blatantly on each others board. And i don't buy the It's just and article BS, it was an attempt to lure members away from this board to another, nothing more and nothing less. If everyone here wants to post at that board, fine, if they want to PM members who visit that site and ask for a link, GREAT, hope the board does wonderully,m but something tells me if I posted Fish's Draft blog and linked it from SW, things would go pretty similarly there as they have gone here.

Yes SW has advertised on many boards, i have done more than my fair share of it in the past. With the GMB, fuck em, I say recruit from there everyday, but I noticed a while back many of the boards had tight little groups like we have here that were happy where they were and I didn't want to disrupt that anymore. So i quit, as a matter of fact I posted on a Saints board for a while after i advertised, pretty good people on that board, but when i saw how they were just like here, I realized what i was doing was shitty and how i woulnd't like the same to happen here.

If you're just so overcome with the urge to show Sportswrathians an article, copy and paste if thats all it is. But for someone to come here after a very long hiatus and link an article from a message board, don't try to tell me he just wanted his long lost buddies to see it.

He didn't link to another board; he linked to his blog.

pssst, that was sarcasm

I know. I thought wat you said was funny (knowing it was sarcastic) and I thought calling you a drama queen because of it was also funny.

You disappoint me sometimes. <_<

You're kidding right? For months I read people bitch about wanting Wiz back, wanting something exciting to happen here, I see Mod 3 make his post and I wondered if i still had the password to Mod 4, i did so i made a post replying to Mod 3 as a little joke, Dub makes a comment about it being Nem, and since i knew this wasn't the case i decided to mess with him. I played a prank on 3 people who I figured would appreciate it when they realized it was me. (Dub,Fish, Iceman). I never made a comment to any other member. If ANYONE is upset over that or thinks thats shitty, they can take a dive off the Empire state building cause they are fucking retarded.

I am emotionaly distraught at that horible prank you played on me. I still weep at night and pray for it to end, but it never does. I keep telling myself, "tomorrow is a new day Joe. Yes it is, be strong.", but it still haunts me minute after minute.

For the love of God VG, why? Why!? :(

I am emotionaly distraught at that horible prank you played on me. I still weep at night and pray for it to end, but it never does. I keep telling myself, "tomorrow is a new day Joe. Yes it is, be strong.", but it still haunts me minute after minute.

For the love of God VG, why? Why!? :(

You were emotionally distraught long before this thread.