SportsWrath

Let's take a poll - With the 20th pick of the 2007 draft

charlietags

If we take Staley, my shoe is meeting my TV. I do think he's a gem, but we already have a project OT in Whimper.

:LMAO:

Trust me, I like Jarrett but what will help Eli more? I mean to say that this kid is the franchsie, protecting him is priority #1..... as maligned as he might be do you think that this team will go anywhere with Eli on the IR?

I'd be tickled if we were to take Jarrett but for some reason the O-line depth bothers me more than our WR depth.

:LMAO:

Trust me, I like Jarrett but what will help Eli more? I mean to say that this kid is the franchsie, protecting him is priority #1..... as maligned as he might be do you think that this team will go anywhere with Eli on the IR?

I'd be tickled if we were to take Jarrett but for some reason the O-line depth bothers me more than our WR depth.

Staley wont help Eli any more than me at LT. He's a project. Now Jarrett on the other hand has hands made of fly paper, can leap very high(which BTW is nice for Eli who likes over throwing), and runs routes very well. Maybe it's me, but Jarrett has a Randy Moss thing about him, and I'm not talking attitude.

Staley wont help Eli any more than me at LT. He's a project. Now Jarrett on the other hand has hands made of fly paper, can leap very high(which BTW is nice for Eli who likes over throwing), and runs routes very well. Maybe it's me, but Jarrett has a Randy Moss thing about him, and I'm not talking attitude.

The more you talk about this guy the more I like him. Just a little story about him, one of the kids that used to work for me a few months ago used to play saftey in high school & the two games that he had to play against Jarrett he got owned all day long...... he said, "Jim, I got run around, through & over... this guy was disgustingly good."

The more you talk about this guy the more I like him. Just a little story about him, one of the kids that used to work for me a few months ago used to play saftey in high school & the two games that he had to play against Jarrett he got owned all day long...... he said, "Jim, I got run around, through & over... this guy was disgustingly good."

From what I've seen (and I've seen alot of him living in SoCal) he has that thing. The thing that makes you go, "no he didn't!"

Just me, but he has a really great first step and makes backs scratch thier heads. The hands, route running, and hops make me a believer. He's not a blazer(yeah I know Nem), but with those skills it more than out weighs his speed, and he'd still leave me and you in the dust.

From what I've seen (and I've seen alot of him living in SoCal) he has that thing. The thing that makes you go, "no he didn't!"

Just me, but he has a really great first step and makes backs scratch thier heads. The hands, route running, and hops make me a believer. He's not a blazer(yeah I know Nem), but with those skills it more than out weighs his speed, and he'd still leave me and you in the dust.

I guess anyone who can make Jon David Booty look good can make Eli look like a god.

Joe Staley.

agree Eli needs security to be successful we can pick up other needs later in the draft. Staley is the last good OT in the first round or the rest of the draft for that matter.

what the Giants will probley do. see above

what I would like to do ...

I would like to see us grab a good WR also .

agree Eli needs security to be successful we can pick up other needs later in the draft. Staley is the last good OT in the first round or the rest of the draft for that matter

What is with you people?

Staley is not a starter tackle! He's barely a tackle... He was a TE, which means he's a PROJECT!!! He's a Whimper which is progressing in our system since we took him as a PROJECT tackle.

If the Giants draft another project tackle, I'm going ta go monkey shit because they didn't draft me as a PROJECT tackle.

What is with you people?

Staley is not a starter tackle! He's barely a tackle... He was a TE, which means he's a PROJECT!!! He's a Whimper which is progressing in our system since we took him as a PROJECT tackle.

If the Giants draft another project tackle, I'm going ta go monkey shit because they didn't draft me as a PROJECT tackle.

Do you weigh 230 looking to weigh 320? Talk to your girl about that before you make the move..... she might not like it, neither would your dog.... less room on the couch, ya know?

Do you weigh 230 looking to weigh 320? Talk to your girl about that before you make the move..... she might not like it, neither would your dog.... less room on the couch, ya know?

:LMAO: I weigh in at 255, 6'2"... I could get to 320 easy, but the girl might leave...

Maybe it's me, but Jarrett has a Randy Moss thing about him, and I'm not talking attitude.

:mellow::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Yeah, trust me, its you.

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

:LMAO: Yes and those top notch QB's they've had...

<_>

Of course, Mike Williams was open in every play he was in, its just the QB couldn't get the ball to him. :rolleyes: