SportsWrath

Let's take a poll - With the 20th pick of the 2007 draft

charlietags

:mellow::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Yeah, trust me, its you.

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Oh yes, because you've seen him so much in buttfuck,Texas... I forget.

[qoute]<_<

Of course, Mike Williams was open in every play he was in, its just the QB couldn't get the ball to him. :rolleyes:

Lol, they had 3 #1 WR's all within the top 5, lets blame the one from USC... :LMAO:

:mellow::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Yeah, trust me, its you.

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Oh yes, because you've seen him so much in buttfuck,Texas... I forget.

<_<

Of course, Mike Williams was open in every play he was in, its just the QB couldn't get the ball to him. :rolleyes:

Lol, they had 3 #1 WR's all within the top 5, lets blame the one from USC... :LMAO:

Ok,

Roy Williams - Pro Bowl

Charles Rogers - Always hurt, release this past off-season.

Mike Williams - Bench warmer, Why? Too slow to get open. First 13 games of the 2006 season, he had 1 catch for 7 yards. Mike Furrey 98 catches and over a 1000 yards. Yep, it was QB's fault. :rolleyes:

<_<

Other than the fact that USC gets nationally televised almost every saturday, yeah, I saw play alot.

Nem, all I can say is you'd have to be a moron not to like this choice at our position. He's blue chip, and in 3 years you'll be saying you wanted us to draft him all along. ;)

Nem, all I can say is you'd have to be a moron not to like this choice at our position. He's blue chip, and in 3 years you'll be saying you wanted us to draft him all along. ;)

The only moron is you. forgive me if I don't see the Randy Moss in him. Maybe I need to smoke more crack for that to happen. I guess you're right though. We have Burress, Shockey, Toomer, Moss coming back to play WR. Forget the fact that we don't have a LT, a CB, or LB. We need a 4.7 running WR.

Idiot!

The only moron is you. forgive me if I don't see the Randy Moss in him. Maybe I need to smoke more crack for that to happen. I guess you're right though. We have Burress, Shockey, Toomer, Moss coming back to play WR. Forget the fact that we don't have a LT, a CB, or LB. We need a 4.7 running WR.

Idiot!

Hey, keep it on the DL, but when do you want to smoke some crack wit me? Seriously, from one moron to another... We could slam it, maybe a lil smokee, now wha I mean?... I'm sure you do. You could strap me, I could strap you, we'd be best friends......

In my mock i had us taking FS/DB Michael Griffin from texas... I'd be happy with T Staley too, though Reese said he's happy with Diehl at LT (he may have been feigning this though so Staley or Levi Brown might fall to us, you know how Gms etc get near draft day).

Also wouldn't mind OLB John Beason i like him more than Polowsky and Timmons..... CB Darrel Revis or Leon Hall, FS/CB Reggie Nelson would be steals if either fell that far, but i don't think they will so i have the gmen selecting Griffin.

I really don't want us to take a reciever, but i wouldn't mind Ted Ginn if he fell to us, and maybe Jarrett.

Ideally, trade down 4-5 spots, pick up another pick or two and draft Griffin or Beason. Maybe OT/OG Aaron Sears or taht guard from texas at that point (assuming staley is gone)

In my mock i had us taking FS/DB Michael Griffin from texas... I'd be happy with T Staley too, though Reese said he's happy with Diehl at LT (he may have been feigning this though so Staley or Levi Brown might fall to us, you know how Gms etc get near draft day).

Also wouldn't mind OLB John Beason i like him more than Polowsky and Timmons..... CB Darrel Revis or Leon Hall, FS/CB Reggie Nelson would be steals if either fell that far, but i don't think they will so i have the gmen selecting Griffin.

I really don't want us to take a reciever, but i wouldn't mind Ted Ginn if he fell to us, and maybe Jarrett.

Ideally, trade down 4-5 spots, pick up another pick or two and draft Griffin or Beason. Maybe OT/OG Aaron Sears or taht guard from texas at that point (assuming staley is gone)

OK, so you see us taking half the guys slated to go in the first round...... great job! Wanna try narrowing that down a bit, we will (barring any Accorsi-like stupidity) only have 1 first round pick.

OK, so you see us taking half the guys slated to go in the first round...... great job! Wanna try narrowing that down a bit, we will (barring any Accorsi-like stupidity) only have 1 first round pick.

:LMAO:

Harsh, but funny.

Staley wont help Eli any more than me at LT. He's a project. Now Jarrett on the other hand has hands made of fly paper, can leap very high(which BTW is nice for Eli who likes over throwing), and runs routes very well. Maybe it's me, but Jarrett has a Randy Moss thing about him, and I'm not talking attitude.

LMAO, it's definately you. I know you like the guy, but lets not get crazy. Say he's a great receiver, talented, one of the best you've seen, but lets not compare a slowish WR.

Truth be told i wouldn't get pissed if Jarret was drafted by us, though honestly I think Bowe is better.

BTW, my Staley pick was who i thought we would take, not who i wanted.