SportsWrath

Let's take a poll - With the 20th pick of the 2007 draft

charlietags

Umm, Taylor had great hands. He just never recover from his knee injury.

I don't think you guys understand what I'm saying... Again, I'm not saying we have to have the fastest guys in every position. All I'm saying is we need to add more speed to the team. Meaning, if we had a set speedy WR already. Then yes, drafting Dwayne Jerrett would make sense.

Our secondary, is one of the slowest (one of the reasons why we so bad in pass coverage.) in the league. Does this mean by having a pair of 4.3 cornerback will solve our pass coverage problems? no, of course not. But it will limit the amount of big play this secondary usually give up.

Well, I never realized Moss uses a walker. Good point.

Omg, nevermind

No, seriously what are you talking about? Golf said he ran a 4.7, i looked around cause i had heard of faster times and just about any site you go to gives you different times. What has that got to do with whatever the fuck kinda point your making?

No, seriously what are you talking about? Golf said he ran a 4.7, i looked around cause i had heard of faster times and just about any site you go to gives you different times. What has that got to do with whatever the fuck kinda point your making?

Read your article. Tell me your definition of pro speed. Jesus.... :rolleyes:

yes and I am sure he would prefer Mickey Shuler over Mark Bavaro and Bruce Coslet over Bill Parcells.

Eh, he did say he'd rather have Ken O'Brien than Phil Simms.

to which I replied

"so what kind of ring if O'Brien currently wearing, just a wedding ring"

He is just a Giants hater, not surprising, his team will always be overshadowed by the Giants.

Can you not read? I said a "set" speedy WR. Meaning a starter, or at least some one who contribute to the team. Um, S. Moss didn't.

You're right, the slot receiver spot is over rated and should be thrown out all together.

Btw, Moss was injured most the season. In case you forgot or didn't pay attention, which is most likely the case with you.

Our secondary was so bad not because of speed, but because of our lack of pass rush ability.

You cannot have a wide out running for 3-4 seconds because 9 times out of 10 the corner will

always get beat.

:mellow:

:doh:

Jesus Christ, I said 'one of the reasons' was because of overall speed. I didn't say it was the main reason.

You're right, the slot receiver spot is over rated and should be thrown out all together.
Why do you always put words in my mouth like your man-lover puts his dick in yours? I never said that...

Btw, Moss was injured most the season. In case you forgot or didn't pay attention, which is most likely the case with you.

Speaking of paying attention, you should follow your own advise. I know Moss was injured for most of the year. Are you really this stupid? Obvious, since he was injured for most of the year, he didn't contribute to this team. So, until he does, you can't say we are set with a speedy WR....