SportsWrath

Here is a rumor that will make most happy

xxi-xxv

So would that mean we'd be switching to a base 3-4?

If it ain't broken, don't fix it. That's why we ain't switching. If this Al Wilson move comes to fruition, expect this to be a short-term fix for one to three years.

Heres the link

I like Wilson alot, but if no 3-4 and Pierce moves, he will lose a step. And before I get to giddy over this, I want to know what we are discussing giving up. If it's straight up Stray then by all means pull the trigger. If its for one or some of our promising DE or early draft picks then no deal. Of course this rumor has the makings of the corner of something huge. We have little cap space, so theres something brewing bigger or Reese is thinking about tossing valuable draft picks.

I would be one ticked off fan. Stray is the heart of this team.

Broncos would be stupid to take anything less than a 3rd rounder for Wilson, and they are still going to want a player like Tuck, they just released Courtney Brown so they are going to need help in that position, and Tuck is cheap.

If the Giants can maneuver to get Bly also, I'm for it, he's better than all 3 corners we have now. Too bad we still don't have the best cornerback in Giants history in Frank Walker to make a trade!!!

That said, just don't give up a 1st whatever you do. And they still need to draft a linebacker in the 1st....IMO.

By the way, if we get Wilson, word is he moves to the weakside.

What's with this crazy talk about giving up any of our stud DEs? I don't get this.. the combination of Stra (who's retiring mind you) Osi, Tuck is untouchable... Kiwi is versatile.... hell if we're giving up any of these guys, I don't see the point. You fortify your LB and completely butt fuck your DL?

If it ain't broken, don't fix it. That's why we ain't switching. If this Al Wilson move comes to fruition, expect this to be a short-term fix for one to three years.

LOL was going to FLIP, lol I thought all sainty had left the boards.

What's with this crazy talk about giving up any of our stud DEs? I don't get this.. the combination of Stra (who's retiring mind you) Osi, Tuck is untouchable... Kiwi is versatile.... hell if we're giving up any of these guys, I don't see the point. You fortify your LB and completely butt fuck your DL?

I am sorry NAS but :LMAO:

You are replying to something 366 days old :LMAO:

I really don't see where there is any need to lose any of our young talented players in a trade to bring in a LBer that we really don't need. I also think that Tuck is an untouchable player on our team and definitely shouldn't be included in any deals...

I really don't see where there is any need to lose any of our young talented players in a trade to bring in a LBer that we really don't need. I also think that Tuck is an untouchable player on our team and definitely shouldn't be included in any deals...

J, this thread is something someone dug up from over a year ago. No worries.

Sportswrath requirement, you must read the entire thread and date and content thereafter.

Sportswrath requirement, you must read the entire thread and date and content thereafter.

maybe by the time I have 10,000 posts I'll do better. I just came from a site that didn't have threads on the front page with only 30 posts that were a year old so you're right it was my oversight ....

maybe by the time I have 10,000 posts I'll do better. I just came from a site that didn't have threads on the front page with only 30 posts that were a year old so you're right it was my oversight ....

We're not making a very good first impression, aren't we Jerseyguy? From time to time, we like to mess with each other by bumping old post. This post victim was Nas... So don't feel bad. Even a old savy veteran like Nas gets fool once or twice here.

We're not making a very good first impression, aren't we Jerseyguy? From time to time, we like to mess with each other by bumping old post. This post victim was Nas... So don't feel bad. Even a old savy veteran like Nas gets fool once or twice here.

not here to make any impressions, just felt like it was needless sarcasm, but apparently an inside joke that I was unaware of. I have a good sense of humor but on some of the other boards I've been on nastiness prevailed and it was dog eat dog and thats one of the reasons I came over here, so I guess my defense mechanism just prevailed. Lets just let it go and move on from here.... ;)

not here to make any impressions, just felt like it was needless sarcasm, but apparently an inside joke that I was unaware of. I have a good sense of humor but on some of the other boards I've been on nastiness prevailed and it was dog eat dog and thats one of the reasons I came over here, so I guess my defense mechanism just prevailed. Lets just let it go and move on from here.... ;)

Yes it was meant in no harm to you and if you had read a bit more we all had a good laugh at Nas' expense, which he knew we were kidding anyway.