SportsWrath

Maybe Dre Bly is an answer at corner

boohyah

He wants out of Detroit (who wouldn't?) and is worth possibly a third rounder. Hey, he's better than what we have right now.

I believe he's pulling down 4.2 million.

Discuss openly and don't shoot the messenger.

Overrated and would not be the answer.

He wants out of Detroit (who wouldn't?) and is worth possibly a third rounder. Hey, he's better than what we have right now.

Damn. :P

Ever wonder why Detroit's defense sucks every year? meet Dre Bly... He shouldn't have gone to the pro-bowl 2 years ago. He had 6 int, but gave up like 11 TD.

Ever wonder why Detroit's defense sucks every year? meet Dre Bly... He shouldn't have gone to the pro-bowl 2 years ago. He had 6 int, but gave up like 11 TD.

You think Detroit's defense sucks because of one guy?. How about the fact that when Detroit had chances to draft on defense they picked a shitty QB and 3 wide receivers in the first round.

There's only one guy to blame for the mess in Detroit.............Matt Millen.

Bly's as good as what we have right now. And when was the last time any secondary player of ours had 6 ints?. Don't we need turnovers?

You think Detroit's defense sucks because of one guy?. How about the fact that when Detroit had chances to draft on defense they picked a shitty QB and 3 wide receivers in the first round.

There's only one guy to blame for the mess in Detroit.............Matt Millen.

Bly's as good as what we have right now. And when was the last time any secondary player of ours had 6 ints?. Don't we need turnovers?

The point of the post was that he gets burn alot.

I would have to see him on another team before I would say he gets burnt alot....Det has no other support for the guy...One good one the rest suck..DL below avg...S and other CB...Below avg..Coaching....Do they even have coaches? What Im looking at is I have never seen him burnt right from the get go....I have seen him burnt when the QB has an hour to throw

I would have to see him on another team before I would say he gets burnt alot....Det has no other support for the guy...One good one the rest suck..DL below avg...S and other CB...Below avg..Coaching....Do they even have coaches? What Im looking at is I have never seen him burnt right from the get go....I have seen him burnt when the QB has an hour to throw

<_>

Are you sure? Because I saw him get toast alot the last 3 years.

No it wasn't, you said Detroit's def sucked and pointed at Bly. My point is Detroits def as a whole is nothing to smile about. That's not one guys fault, that's the GM. Detroits had several years to do something, in fact you'd think with Millen being the defensive player he was, he'd focus on defense first. He's a joke!

No it wasn't, you said Detroit's def sucked and pointed at Bly. My point is Detroits def as a whole is nothing to smile about. That's not one guys fault, that's the GM. Detroits had several years to do something, in fact you'd think with Millen being the defensive player he was, he'd focus on defense first. He's a joke!

Well he certainly doesn't make it easier on the defense either.

I don't like it neither. I think getting some help at linebacker might help more at the moment.

:LMAO: ...and the jackasses we have out there now dont? He's 10x better than what we have now. If we dont land Clements, he's our only shot at a decent CB.

Im just a little bit reluctant to give up a first day pick and a good amount of money for an okay CB. I'd rather get another one in FA.