SportsWrath

POWER RANKINGS

jerseygiantfan

Heres what I want to know........

How do wekepp from gettin injured every year? I mean...MASSIVE injuries? We dont suffer an injury or two, we get HAMMERED!

Before that, we are one of the best.

You are right. The first half of the season we looked like Super Bowl contenders now we look like Oakland.

You are right. The first half of the season we looked like Super Bowl contenders now we look like Oakland.

Exactly, I know its not something that can be answered, but its happened the last couple a years, and I cant figure out why it always so bad and always to us. :cwy:

Heres what I want to know........

How do wekepp from gettin injured every year? I mean...MASSIVE injuries? We dont suffer an injury or two, we get HAMMERED!

Before that, we are one of the best.

Most of our injuries this year and last are preventable. Any professional athlete should know to stretch regularly. Right now, you have pretty boys like Emmons (who's an ugly fuck mind you) lifting weigts and staring at the mirror instead of stretching.

It's that simple.

Most of our injuries this year and last are preventable. Any professional athlete should know to stretch regularly. Right now, you have pretty boys like Emmons (who's an ugly fuck mind you) lifting weigts and staring at the mirror instead of stretching.

It's that simple.

Gotta be, nuthin else makes sense. :confused:

they dont wanna get back on the field for the same reasons no one got back on the field in fassel's last season

Ya think its that bad Kid? One would hope with a chance to get to the big show some of them would suck it up...but who knows with todays athletes.

Ya think its that bad Kid? One would hope with a chance to get to the big show some of them would suck it up...but who knows with todays athletes.

Giants piss me off each week, and all I want for X-mas is a win this Sunday. I still have hope that if they make the playoffs then a new season begins. I just have no confidence in this team though.

Giants piss me off each week, and all I want for X-mas is a win this Sunday. I still have hope that if they make the playoffs then a new season begins. I just have no confidence in this team though.

Yeah I hear you .... once all of those injuries started snowballing on the defense...what was probably going to be a special season tanked into what ifs.