SportsWrath

'NUFF SAID

fringe

the Giants couldn't do much to stop the Eagles on the ground, as both Brian Westbrook and Correll Buckhalter piled up good yardage. Facing New Orleans' backfield duo next week and the red-hot Ladell Betts in the season finale, Tom Coughlin's defense will have to tighten its tackling.

:LMAO: no shit :brooding:

I want this season to end. I really, really do. I can't help it, I'm a fan...I can't stop paying attention to these losers. Please Giants just lose out...I don't want you cocksuckers in the playoffs. I don't want anymore embarassment.

I want this season to end. I really, really do. I can't help it, I'm a fan...I can't stop paying attention to these losers. Please Giants just lose out...I don't want you cocksuckers in the playoffs. I don't want anymore embarassment.

I actually agree. This is probably the worst season of my life. Just the way they have lost games... it's unbelievable.

But on a positive note, I'm young, and this is a growing up season for me. Maybe I needed a season like this to help me grow up as fans like you guys who survived the 70s did.

I actually agree. This is probably the worst season of my life. Just the way they have lost games... it's unbelievable.

But on a positive note, I'm young, and this is a growing up season for me. Maybe I needed a season like this to help me grow up as fans like you guys who survived the 70s did.

The name "Dave Brown" still brings migranes to me.

The name "Dave Brown" still brings migranes to me.

Yeah but with him we knew we would lose....but then again with this coaching staff the same thing comes to mind....I don't know having a team with talent and seeing the coaches squander it seems worse than having a team with no QB.

Yeah but with him we knew we would lose....but then again with this coaching staff the same thing comes to mind....I don't know having a team with talent and seeing the coaches squander it seems worse than having a team with no QB.

For all the shit Eli has taken, I'd just love to know exactly how many times he has led the team to a 4th quarter tie, or lead, only to have the defense lose it.

Well, I guess I'm trying my hardest to stay positive. Maybe it's good for my psyche. There were times when I'd cry and avoid people after a Giants loss.

Now, I can see the bad but I can see the good. We're 7 and 7. We lost 7 but we won 7 also. We're a better team than 7 and 7... that I know. But when you look at the toughest schedule, the injuries, and the terrible coaching, it's all put in perspective.

Eli is the best QB I've seen with the Giants. I was relatively young when Simms played. I don't recally much of him. All I remember is Kennel, Dave Brown, Collins among other deadbeats.

Just like another poster (maybe you) pointed out Eli was the best QB coming out of college when we got the chance to get him. No one here, no one thought we got ripped off. We all accepted the high price for a very good prospect. And even now, we're one good QB coach and one talented receiver away from being a really good team offensively.

Our D sucks and the majority of the blame is again on coaching. Our schemes suck. Our blitzes work yet we abandon them. We managed to sign and keep a deadbeat named Emmons.

To me the glass is half full. I sleep better at night because of it. I'm done having a bad week till the next game starts. I love this organization just like the next guy. I don't mind players not having talent but I mind them not having heart.

I play football with kids who're still running like they're on roids. I get brusied up and my eye socket is black and blue from yesterday's game. But I never give up on a play or shy away from a tackle. I love the game of football and I love the New York Giants.

For all the shit Eli has taken, I'd just love to know exactly how many times he has led the team to a 4th quarter tie, or lead, only to have the defense lose it.

Three games where he tied it up in his last drive and we lost on defense the next drive. Five games where he led a comeback and we still lost. The Seahawks game in 05 was one of them.

Just like another poster (maybe you) pointed out Eli was the best QB coming out of college when we got the chance to get him. No one here, no one thought we got ripped off. We all accepted the high price for a very good prospect. And even now, we're one good QB coach and one talented receiver away from being a really good team offensively.

It was not me who said that but I will agree entirely with that comment. We have the same QB coach who ruined two QBs careers, most notably Leaf. Sure he may not have had the NFL talent but a QB coach can find a way to make an average QB get the job done.

Eli is NOT an average QB. He has shown numerous times that he can be a leader and get the job done.

A QB is only as good as the offensive playcalling, and the gameplanning. We have talent but we do not use it. Shockey has finally been involved in the offense these past 3 games and it is no surprise to me that Eli has played better when one of his top talents is a key part of the game.

Yet we have a receiver who has the potential to be a huge difference-maker but he is forgotten on the field. He may be a rookie, but Moss is FAST, and has great acceleration. We should be using him like the Saints use Bush. Set up WR screens with Plax and Shockey blocking (both of whom can do a decent job setting up a lane for Moss) to get easy yards.

The sad thing is I see our offense get on the field and I know only three players are options: Plax, Shockey, and Tiki. Anyone else is fodder on the field. And there is no reason for that because Tyree, Carter, and Moss can all be key parts of the game if you just let them do their jobs.

God Bless you my son.

It was not me who said that but I will agree entirely with that comment. We have the same QB coach who ruined two QBs careers, most notably Leaf. Sure he may not have had the NFL talent but a QB coach can find a way to make an average QB get the job done.

Eli is NOT an average QB. He has shown numerous times that he can be a leader and get the job done.

Yet we have a receiver who has the potential to be a huge difference-maker but he is forgotten on the field. He may be a rookie, but Moss is FAST, and has great acceleration. We should be using him like the Saints use Bush. Set up WR screens with Plax and Shockey blocking (both of whom can do a decent job setting up a lane for Moss) to get easy yards.

I like it BUT: Sorry to bust your bubble, Eli is an average to below averge QB right now (key word is right now). Why? Because albiet he can drive the Giants to win games, his accuracy is suspect. His Mechanics is shoddy and he has gotten into the habit of staring down one reciever...a No-No in the NFL. His completion percentage hovers around 50-55%, he needs to get it up to 65%. Whenever he corrects those things THEN I can say he's a good QB

S. Moss isn't ready! Fast as heck...sure! But ready to be a legit 2nd reciever a la Bush? Slow down. S. Moss hasn't played in 12 games. Why???? We don't really know! Quad muscles? Moss aint ready...maybe next year.

I like it BUT: Sorry to bust your bubble, Eli is an average to below averge QB right now (key word is right now). Why? Because albiet he can drive the Giants to win games, his accuracy is suspect. His Mechanics is shoddy and he has gotten into the habit of staring down one reciever...a No-No in the NFL. His completion percentage hovers around 50-55%, he needs to get it up to 65%. Whenever he corrects those things THEN I can say he's a good QB

S. Moss isn't ready! Fast as heck...sure! But ready to be a legit 2nd reciever a la Bush? Slow down. S. Moss hasn't played in 12 games. Why???? We don't really know! Quad muscles? Moss aint ready...maybe next year.

I meant he is a good QB who has the talent but needs a staff that can help him develop. As in one who has good days and bad...you are entirely correct in your analysis which is why I would label him as average today. But in the long run he will be good.

Did I say #2 receiver? No I said LIKE Bush. As in set him up in situations where he can use his speed and elusiveness to his advantage. Not go out and be expected to run precise routes.

I meant he is a good QB who has the talent but needs a staff that can help him develop. As in one who has good days and bad...you are entirely correct in your analysis which is why I would label him as average today. But in the long run he will be good.

Did I say #2 receiver? No I said LIKE Bush. As in set him up in situations where he can use his speed and elusiveness to his advantage. Not go out and be expected to run precise routes.

Sorry about the "number 2" comment....but IF you draft this guy in the second round you expect him to play AND run precise routes...he IS A WR...no? Maybe that's one of many Giants problems. Drafting a guy to be situational when we ALL know the Giants could use a REAL WR right now. I'm still worried about the durability and smarts of a guy like S. Moss. 12 weeks on injury status? :confused: And since he cannot contribute in the Giants scheme because of whatever...my question is does this guy even pay attention out there during practice? Is he excluded from meetings and film sessions? Wow!

Eli was actually having one of his more efficient games of his career until the last pick.

Also observe how other receivers get WIIIIIIDE open while our receivers are always blanketed. It's very hard to complete many passes when you have a 6" window.

Also observe how other receivers get WIIIIIIDE open while our receivers are always blanketed. It's very hard to complete many passes when you have a 6" window.

Well they have Will Demps calling the secondary against them...that is a huge help for any receiver corp we go against.

Colston and Bush are going to have a field day next week. That Dallas game? Even worse.