SportsWrath

Saints - Giants Predictions

Filip Bondy

The Saints will be pissed after dropping one against the Redskins. Drew Brees, Reggie Bush, Colston, and company will have a field day against this defense, basically scoring whenever they want to.

Saints- 42

Giants- 21

As a long time Giant fan, I hate to agree with you, but I do. The Giants cannot win when the coaching staff, has shit for brains. The HC won't (can't) step in and change the calls by his inept assistants are not working. Our qb, with his weak arm, lack of mobility, proper decision making and below average mechanics cannot lead us to a victory.

wellllllllll....if the saints that played the cowgirls show up:

Saints 35 - Giants 17

If the Saints that played the Foreskins show up:

Saints 17 - Giants 21

If the Giants who played the Broncos in '86 show up, Giants 39-20...

Who really knows what team will show up and for how long? <_<

I am extremely dissapointed with the Giants. As a whole they haven't done anything this year. They have regressed as a team. The only way out of this miserable regression is a new coaching staff...a new philosphy of the game.

I could still say the same thing for the Yankees...they are stuck in their ways. But, there were really no managers out there ready to take on that team.

As for the Giants, it seems we have a chance at getting some great coaches.

This prediction is probably wrong as hell but,

Giants- 27

Saints- 20

Giants win a big one then lose to the Redskins...by something to the tune of 17+ points.

Who really knows what team will show up and for how long? <_<

I am extremely dissapointed with the Giants. As a whole they haven't done anything this year. They have regressed as a team. The only way out of this miserable regression is a new coaching staff...a new philosphy of the game.

I could still say the same thing for the Yankees...they are stuck in their ways. But, there were really no managers out there ready to take on that team.

As for the Giants, it seems we have a chance at getting some great coaches.

This prediction is probably wrong as hell but,

Giants- 27

Saints- 20

Giants win a big one then lose to the Redskins...by something to the tune of 17+ points.

Minutes after I went into my car to go home after the Eagles loss, I had that same thought.

wellllllllll....if the saints that played the cowgirls show up:

Saints 35 - Giants 17

If the Saints that played the Foreskins show up:

Saints 17 - Giants 21

If you guys dominate us like you did against the Cowboys 35-17 is generous.

I'm feeling 31-24 you guys, but it really won't be that close.

Gmen - 31

Saints - 17

There's 2 games left in the season, and I'll root them on to win no matter what. I've witnessed this season crumble right before my very eyes, 2 more games ain't that long to put my bitching on hold for. GO GMEN!!!

65-17 Saints... :(

I was thinking that myself but by the end of the 3rd quarter the Saints will have their backups in while Brees, Bush, and Colston are chugging beers on the sidelines, playing Uno to determine who goes up to the concession stand to get the next round.

Worried about running into angry Giants fans? No need to, they will all be gone already.

Saints 42

Giants 24 (two TDs in Garbage Time).

By the third quarter, Shockey and Plax are having a fistfight at midfield. Or maybe Plax and Eli. Or maybe Shockey, Plax and Eli. And Whitfield probably throws some punches just so he can get a 15-yarder called against him.

Payton shows the NY again that all you have to do to be a successful Head Coach is get fired as an assistant by the Giants. :TD:

Anyone who thinks we have a chance is smoking Dust. And it's Dust laced with crack.

The Saints will be pissed after dropping one against the Redskins. Drew Brees, Reggie Bush, Colston, and company will have a field day against this defense, basically scoring whenever they want to.

Saints- 42

Giants- 21

Giants 38

Saints 23

Saints 42

Giants 24 (two TDs in Garbage Time).

By the third quarter, Shockey and Plax are having a fistfight at midfield. Or maybe Plax and Eli. Or maybe Shockey, Plax and Eli. And Whitfield probably throws some punches just so he can get a 15-yarder called against him.

Payton shows the NY again that all you have to do to be a successful Head Coach is get fired as an assistant by the Giants. :TD:

Anyone who thinks we have a chance is smoking Dust. And it's Dust laced with crack.

Shieeeet, Eli aint fighting nobody. The QB is too mild mannered.

Lucky you...the game would have prolly ruined your cruise anyway.

BTW? What cruise line are u taking and where u going?

Every December during winter break. I take Royal Caribbean in the Caribbean. I think I'm taking the Jewel of the Seas this time around...

Everytime I get the Giants game, we win. Every time I miss it, we lose.

So what I'll do if I don't get it is tortue myself by watching online and waste 60 bucks.

Who the hell knows with these guys? :(

If it's tight by half-time, we have a shot. If there is a wide margin in the score, I think we'll lose, because we aren't coming from behind anymore, and we go on autopilot if we have a big lead.

We'll throw an INT or two or lose a couple of fumbles. God this team is shit.