SportsWrath

Bears Vs Giants game thread...

NeMesiS

This team, whenever they are put on the spot...to have a chance to be ELITE. They blow it. They are no better than the 2005 team. We'll limp into the playoffs like last year and get our asses kicked.

I agree! They just can't get it done when they're put up to the challenge. They look terrible on offense, Feely sitting in the middle of the field looking stupid. Doing nothing! Offense sux all game. Just pathetic performance all around. Why do we have to lose so embarassingly, why can't we do so competively like good teams do. The Giants get your hopes up just to rip them apart! This team is not going far in the playoffs b/c they can't perform well against elite teams.

We just threw on 1st down again...

Classic Giants; you see plays in a Giants game that ...you...will.....never....see....again. That fucking shaky ass Feely. I would go find some kid bagging groceries right now than have this choking cocksucker kick for me again. JESUS CHRIST!

I agree! They just can't get it done when they're put up to the challenge. They look terrible on offense, Feely sitting in the middle of the field looking stupid. Doing nothing! Offense sux all game. Just pathetic performance all around. Why do we have to lose so embarassingly, why can't we do so competively like good teams do. The Giants get your hopes up just to rip them apart! This team is not going far in the playoffs b/c they can't perform well against elite teams.

News flash...they're not going to the playoffs....

This game is definitely over if it wasn't already. C. Webster has been exposed and burned all game. And now 1st and goal!

Don't blame the injuries either b/c they just flat out suck right now.

Yep...were the fuck is frank walker....

game was lost on 3rd and 22 in the 2nd quater.... i said it then.... everything from that point was lost.... it gave them confidence.... Lewis stopped blitzing and we were exposed as being an injured defense and a very poor offense with a QB that cant hit the broad side of a barn

Big ass let down....