SportsWrath

Bears Vs Giants game thread...

NeMesiS

Eli played like shit...Kevin Gilbright suck ass too....

Again I am not a lover/hater of Eli (AKA Opie); but a decent quarterback coach would sit down with him on the sideline somewhere and just tell him to take a deep breath and stop imitating a cannon every time you throw. For Christ's sake your guys are not stilt man. Plaxico is only 6'5'' ....not 7'10". I hate these national games...it almost always negatively affects the Giants. Come on you Cheerleader there are only three plays for that kind of distance with a shaky kicker...you punt....you go for it with something imaginative...or you fake it. Not a give up the game and tip your cap field goal by that choker Feely. :brooding:

YOU just said we are losing to Jax..................WE SHOULDN'T HAVE LOST THIS GAME!!!!! We came out strong first half.........but as a Giant fan to predict the loss of our next game??? :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

You see, Jacksonville actually has a good defense.

Just think we almost beat these bastards with our second and third stringers....too bad our coaches cannot go on Injured Reserve. Shit I would tackle Fassel about now tie him up and express mail him to the Giants sideline. I would also kidnap the Cheerleader, Huffspittal, and Yes you can call a Blitz Lewis and place them in an undisclosed position till after the playoffs....if we make it. :doh:

Just think we almost beat these bastards with our second and third stringers....too bad our coaches cannot go on Injured Reserve. Shit I would tackle Fassel about now tie him up and express mail him to the Giants sideline. I would also kidnap the Cheerleader, Huffspittal, and Yes you can call a Blitz Lewis and place them in an undisclosed position till after the playoffs....if we make it. :doh:

We'll make the postseason. The problem there is, we'll get embarrassed like last year. All any team has to do is throw Websters way, and we're cooked.

Thank god I've taken Soma and Vicodin. I dont think I'd be sane if I weren't hopped up on something. :mellow:

You know right now I am listening to the Giants radio report on WFAN; I never listen to the television broadcast even with the annoying delay that was put in place so us chillin' don't hear a bad word over the air :P . If you want some keen analysis you will usually hear it here. According to Jennings it was illegal for the Bears to run it out....but it seems that they did it last year? What is the rule? I remember something similar happening in 88' where LT blocked a field goal against the E-girls and they advanced it for a touchdown. The reason given was that it got knocked into the E-girls backfield. Shockey sounded disgusted, beaten down and in literal shock during his interview.

You know right now I am listening to the Giants radio report on WFAN; I never listen to the television broadcast even with the annoying delay that was put in place so us chillin' don't hear a bad word over the air :P . If you want some keen analysis you will usually hear it here. According to Jennings it was illegal for the Bears to run it out....but it seems that they did it last year? What is the rule? I remember something similar happening in 88' where LT blocked a field goal against the E-girls and they advanced it for a touchdown. The reason given was that it got knocked into the E-girls backfield. Shockey sounded disgusted, beaten down and in literal shock during his interview.

If Shockey were smart, he'd do a mound of blow after tonight. He was used alot in practice during the week, and got one fucking pass thrown to him tonight.

I think "The Duke" old Wellington Mara would have done a Jerry Jones on that field goal decision and broken one of his cardinal rules and question a coaches decision. This guy Feely is not the second coming of Matt Bryant. Any pressure kick and you can forget about it. I mean when your anus puckers when you see someone try to make a reachable field goal between 25-33 yards. Also Bob Whitfield as your LT? Jesus a bus could make an end run around this guy. I'm 42 going on 43 and have more lateral movement than that stiff. I mean it is not a knock against your manhood to have a TE or RB chip the DE every now or then. Unless we get our pass rush back...every one of our opponents are going to carve through these DB's like butter. :brooding:

Shockey should speak out again. And have a couple of the players standning behind him when he does it nodding their heads. Shockey has to look around the league and see other tight ends with half his ability get way more passes than he does, and think why can't that be me? It's ridiculous to bring a guy like that into a team and be this inconsistant in using him. Last week they threw to him when they had no-one else and he caught some passes that got away from Eli.

Shockey should speak out again. And have a couple of the players standning behind him when he does it nodding their heads. Shockey has to look around the league and see other tight ends with half his ability get way more passes than he does, and think why can't that be me? It's ridiculous to bring a guy like that into a team and be this inconsistant in using him. Last week they threw to him when they had no-one else and he caught some passes that got away from Eli.

He's had 5 game with 2 catches or less.

It's only going to get worse now that Luke is out. He's gonna be blocking alot more than he allready does.

If Shockey were smart, he'd do a mound of blow after tonight. He was used alot in practice during the week, and got one fucking pass thrown to him tonight.

Yeah that is what I am talking about. Even though I do not worship at Parcells' altar...I think he is a traitor and prostitute. But if he had weapons like Shockey, Tiki, Jacobs and Burress....you would be seeing nothing but seam passes down the middle for 10-20 yards to the TE; screen passes to the RB & FB combo; and a occasional out and up to the WR. But what does the husband/husband team of Coughlin/Huffnagel do....they only let their star RB touch it 18 times; one or two passes to the TE; and the one pass that would have gotten an easy touchdown....the WR needs a step ladder and a net to catch it. Well its over...maybe they can bounce back and beat the Jags. Please get some of these guys healthy. :worshippy:

Most coaches would kill to have a TE who could catch and produce after the catch like this kid. Okay he has the occasional easy drop...but the DB's can't guard him and the LB's can't keep up. And if he is triple teamed with a cover 2 then that means that someone is open somewhere on the field. Keep feeding Tiki and Shockey the ball until they stop it. Don't stop yourself with cuteness and/or playing against your weaknesses. :rolleyes:

Most coaches would kill to have a TE who could catch and produce after the catch like this kid. Okay he has the occasional easy drop...but the DB's can't guard him and the LB's can't keep up. And if he is triple teamed with a cover 2 then that means that someone is open somewhere on the field. Keep feeding Tiki and Shockey the ball until they stop it. Don't stop yourself with cuteness and/or playing against your weaknesses. :rolleyes:

The Giants have a lot of weapons. A lot of teams would so wonders with guys like Shockey, Burress, Toomer, Tiki and Jacobs. If your QB is throwing shitty passes, the whole offense breaks down, because all you have left is a running game and the defense can hone in on that.

Coughlin needs to light a fire under Eli, and for some reason he doesn't.

:furious::furious::furious: I call bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We showed up the first half................in a big way................WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED 2ND HALF???????? I am so mad right now. :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Took the words right outta my mouth!

The Giants have got to find a way to stop falling short of the mark.

I don't know whose to blame besides, something happened to the whole aura of that team once the defense allowed them to convert on 3rd and 22. I don't know why they can't keep pounding and sustaining after they come out swinging. Just like last season Eli is fizzling out and our offense is flat. We are getting crushed by injuries and we're back to playing badly.

The Giants have a lot of weapons. A lot of teams would so wonders with guys like Shockey, Burress, Toomer, Tiki and Jacobs. If your QB is throwing shitty passes, the whole offense breaks down, because all you have left is a running game and the defense can hone in on that.

Coughlin needs to light a fire under Eli, and for some reason he doesn't.

I actually belive we need to get a Veteran QB behind Eli....Sooner or later we are going to need to bench Eli if he continues to play like this...He has no one to Challenge him.

I actually belive we need to get a Veteran QB behind Eli....Sooner or later we are going to need to bench Eli if he continues to play like this...He has no one to Challenge him.

He does. Coughlin!. Seriously Nem, have you ever seen anybody get in his face after he does that. No. But Coughlin pulls Jacobs aside tonight and the last game Coughlin ran out onto the field and got in Butler's face.

One of the things that Simms and parcells had was an understanding. Parcells used to yell at Simms more in praactice than anybody.