SportsWrath

Bears Vs Giants game thread...

NeMesiS

And Tiki is hurting so who knows what they'll turn out to be!

Freaking injuries!!!

Just annoying! I'm not leaving, but this is very painful to watch right now.

Damn Giants! Why can't you get it done!

I still bleed big blue....and it's gushing right now all over my floor.... :brooding:

we lose our starting Left Tackle... our all pro running back has a hand injury... our QB has lost all confidence.... our defense isnt getting any healthier.... and we blew a game that looked like we has in hand in the 1st half due to piss fucking poor coaching.... i hope shockey says we got outcoached again... because we did

I actually agree with you..... This game should have been a W for the Gmen. they could fuck up a free lunch

Why?? Toomer is the most dependable receiver on the team.

Because basically he is on the tail end of his career and is a possession receiver at this point. When somebody like him goes down and it has this level of impact, then we are definitely in trouble. :o

Because basically he is on the tail end of his career and is a possession receiver at this point. When somebody like him goes down and it has this level of impact, then we are definitely in trouble. :o

You can tell that Toomer and Eli have chemistry, something he doesn't have with Plax. When there is a clutch catch or game winning TD it is almost always to Toomer. Even his throws to Toomer look better.

You can tell that Toomer and Eli have chemistry, something he doesn't have with Plax. When there is a clutch catch or game winning TD it is almost always to Toomer. Even his throws to Toomer look better.

I hear you. Again too bad he could not rehab the leg. But he chose surgery and for him it was the right decision. Better to be able to walk like a human being than a gimpy duck any day.

If Eli has any chemistry with anybody it's Burress, and anybody can see that. In the 2 games before Amani got hurt, he caught 3 passes from Eli. That's not chemistry!.

Our coaches adjust...? :LMAO: Thats a good one!

I know I have a better chance of the Heavens opening up and God's Hand descending upon me right now to anoint me as the Messiah, than for our coaches to adjust. If those odds are too steep how about my chances of winning the lotto....a long-term relationship with the two ladies named above. :LMAO:

Hell even the Bears know what to do:

T. Jones 30 113 1 26

T. Barber 19 141 0 46

Fuck Huff what is your malfunction. Just give the fucking ball to Tiki 30 times a game. Or at least a combination with Jacobs who only had a mind boggling 2 carries. Shockey should rip into the coaching again. Hell even people who play Madden know that if you are 5 yards a carry you just run and run and run and run. <_<

I dont know if I can even blame it on injuries. We had them looking foolish and let em go. This was clearly another coaching loss. I dont want to even hear Coughlins stupid voice about this. He'll blame it on the team, which is totally not the case.

Once they let that scrub get a first down after 3 and 22 in the first half...if was over. Shit it was over when Plaxico got overthrown on the first drive of the game.

Eli played like shit...Kevin Gilbright suck ass too....

:furious::furious::furious: I call bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We showed up the first half................in a big way................WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED 2ND HALF???????? I am so mad right now. :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Its what Shockey like to call "Being out couched, out played, out everything!"