SportsWrath

Bears Vs Giants game thread...

NeMesiS

Maybe Lockhart was right all along... Maybe ELi does suck.. I dont know what to think right now... All I know is im sick of having to stand up for ELi all the time! It shouldnt be like that with your "elite" QB!

I was hoping that Eli would really step up tonight and become a leader, but.........

I wonder if it will ever happen.

Maybe Lockhart was right all along... Maybe ELi does suck.. I dont know what to think right now... All I know is im sick of having to stand up for ELi all the time! It shouldnt be like that with your "elite" QB!

How can you blame this on Eli? The play calling is forcing him to throw the ball when they should be running. Was that INT on a horseshit throw... yes. Why did he have to force that throw, because our coaches figure there is no reason to give our best player the ball.

Eli is a good QB, he is not his brother but he is a solid QB if he is given the chance.

BTW :furious:

First drive of the game.... we look great... stalls... missed FG.....

We finally have some momentum back.... move the ball down 4.... get inside the 30.... eli gets wrecked from blindside.... bad play calling.... terrible decision to kick FG.... 10 point swing right there...... left too many points out there

Bad coaches... bad players.... bad team

This is what fuckiing makes me sick:

T. Barber 18 122

Only 18 fucking carries. Maybe the coaches should call SD and see how you ride your offensive stud. 18 touches is unfucking believable. He should have 30 by now.

hye wulf he wasnt do shit till that 46 yard run otheer then that its 1-2 yard gains

What a way to show the NFL just how good you are NYG. What a way to make them all say: 'I wasn't a believer in NY yet'

This is why we get no respect! We never go over the hurdle to the next level. Always fall short of the mark! Just pathetic.

38-20. Eli Manning why can't you be consistent? He is so disappointing!

I am so sick right now. Well it was a good 5 game streak while it lasted.

I was hoping that Eli would really step up tonight and become a leader, but.........

I wonder if it will ever happen.

I am neither an Eli lover or hater; but come on Opie...your receivers don't carry step ladders with them out there. Also Coach your left guard (he of the false start) who has been pretty solid in the pass defense goes down and you have that arthritic scrub Whit what ever the fuck his name is go one on one against speed rushers? Fuck Me! You ever heard of chip blocking Coughlin? Huffnagel? And for Christ's sake Lewis if your DB's can't guard my dead grandmother....then blitz the fucking quarterback. If they are going to get all of those free third downs ....go down shooting.

hye wulf he wasn't do shit till that 46 yard run other then that its 1-2 yard gains

OHRLY? 18 carries for 76 = 4.2 yards. Also you can't take any plays away because when you pound the ball good things happen. Huff is a joke. Does Eli get payed by throw or something? He throws way too much for Tiki constantly playing so well. Seriously they need to call SD to see how you make your QB look great (ask Rothlisberger), it's called a solid and constant running game. Fucking stupid coaches.

we lose our starting Left Tackle... our all pro running back has a hand injury... our QB has lost all confidence.... our defense isnt getting any healthier.... and we blew a game that looked like we has in hand in the 1st half due to piss fucking poor coaching.... i hope shockey says we got outcoached again... because we did