SportsWrath

STRAHAN - STATUS FROM GIANTS.COM

boohyah

Ronnie Barnes, Giants Vice President of Medical Services, on Michael Strahan’s right foot injury

“Michael underwent an MRI and CAT scan this morning to determine the nature of the injury to his right foot. The tests revealed that he has a sprain to the Lis Franc ligament. There is no fracture or dislocation. This is not an injury that requires surgery. Michael will be on crutches and in a boot for at least the next week. A reasonable time frame for Michael’s possible return would be anywhere from 2-4 weeks.”

:doh:

Not good for Sunday. :(

Our starting end on Sunday night will be Kiwi and Adrian Awasom!!!

Actually Awasom played like a fucking champ when he got in there, really hustled!

I thought i heard Osi should be back next week. Osi-Kiwi could be an exciting combo if Osi is ready toplay.

Yeah we will need Plax next week, he has been good for a couple big plays a game, and we'll need that to keep them from stuffing the box.

Thanks VG, always good to see where the morons reside. especilaly the clown who said Strahan and Arrington need to get off their asses and play through pain!!! :doh:

If we have those 3 back it should be much better.

lol, the only reason i logged in there was they usually are quick to post injury updates, if you can manage to decipher the BS from the truth. i use the quantity over quality philosiphy. If there are 5 or more threads saying the same thing, it's true. if there is only one thread with this kinda info, it's probly false.

Yeah, torn achilies, ever hear of duct tape Lavar> sheesh.

Thanks VG, always good to see where the morons reside. especilaly the clown who said Strahan and Arrington need to get off their asses and play through pain!!! :doh:

:LMAO:

(and then people wonder why I don't have a screen name over there.)

lol, the only reason i logged in there was they usually are quick to post injury updates, if you can manage to decipher the BS from the truth. i use the quantity over quality philosiphy. If there are 5 or more threads saying the same thing, it's true. if there is only one thread with this kinda info, it's probly false.

Yeah, torn achilies, ever hear of duct tape Lavar> sheesh.

I Damaged my achilles once and I cured it lifting jumping rope and lifting heavy boulders!! :flex:

I thought i heard Osi should be back next week. Osi-Kiwi could be an exciting combo if Osi is ready toplay.

Yeah we will need Plax next week, he has been good for a couple big plays a game, and we'll need that to keep them from stuffing the box.

I thought Osi should be back this weak. But which one of them (Osi and Kiwi) will play on Strahan's side since both play the same side.

Damn, I can't believe I'm about to defend the morons, but here goes: The dude said "Nice, I think everyone but Strahan and Arrington need to get their asses in gear and play through pain." Indicating everyone except Strah and Arington were pussing out. Jeez, I feel so dirty.

Damn, I can't believe I'm about to defend the morons, but here goes: The dude said "Nice, I think everyone but Strahan and Arrington need to get their asses in gear and play through pain." Indicating everyone except Strah and Arington were pussing out. Jeez, I feel so dirty.

:cwy:

I just heard that also on ESPN news. :cwy:

I actually thought he would be fine for the Chicago game, I thought hell he twisted his ankle, how bad can it be. Just found out...fuck. I pray Osi is ready for Sunday. Our pass rush against the fucking Texans was pathetic. Rex will have a bounce back game and not make those same mistakes he did against Miami.

Chicago is still beatable. We're going strength against strength (our offense vs. their defense) here. Besides, they'll probably lose Berrian for the game with his broken rib.

Come on, they lost against Miami, and if Arizona could have had any sort of running game, the Bears would have the same record as we do.

Seasons don't fear the Reaper, nor do the wind or the summer rain.

Chicago is still beatable. We're going strength against strength (our offense vs. their defense) here. Besides, they'll probably lose Berrian for the game with his broken rib.

Come on, they lost against Miami, and if Arizona could have had any sort of running game, the Bears would have the same record as we do.

Seasons don't fear the Reaper, nor do the wind or the summer rain.

That's the thing...both Arizona and Miami have good pass rushers. And that's what kills the Bear...the can't pass protect against the good pass rushing team. So Osi and Kiwi are going to step it up. Plus, the Bears, belive it or not, are a good running team. So losing Strahan, our best run defender is a major blow to our defense.

That's the thing...both Arizona and Miami have good pass rushers. And that's what kills the Bear...the can't pass protect against the good pass rushing team. So Osi and Kiwi are going to step it up. Plus, the Bears, belive it or not, are a good running team. So losing Strahan, our best run defender is a major blow to our defense.

They're ok as a rushing team, averaging 104 yds/game. At least, according to this site. Aren't they also a between the tackles kind of running team? Hope so, since that would be running directly into the healthy part of the D.

I'm still a little concerned about their passing game. Their tight end is no slouch, and Muhammid and Davis can still do some damage. And let's face it, if we don't get some pass rush this week, our secondary is going to be exposed again.

Still, I think we can take them. The offense is just going to have to carry the load this game. Teams are averaging 3.9 yds/rush on them, so as long as they don't jump out ahead of us, we could probably run on them all day. Especially when you consider that rushing defense has been up against such rushing power-houses such as Detroit, Arizona, Miami and Buffalo; all ranked 21st or lower in rushing rankings.

They're ok as a rushing team, averaging 104 yds/game. At least, according to this site. Aren't they also a between the tackles kind of running team? Hope so, since that would be running directly into the healthy part of the D.

I'm still a little concerned about their passing game. Their tight end is no slouch, and Muhammid and Davis can still do some damage. And let's face it, if we don't get some pass rush this week, our secondary is going to be exposed again.

Still, I think we can take them. The offense is just going to have to carry the load this game. Teams are averaging 3.9 yds/rush on them, so as long as they don't jump out ahead of us, we could probably run on them all day. Especially when you consider that rushing defense has been up against such rushing power-houses such as Detroit, Arizona, Miami and Buffalo; all ranked 21st or lower in rushing rankings.

people it's not like the bears are all that healthy either. mike brown is out, urlacher's hurt and will probably play, but nonetheless he's not 100%. also bernard berrian is hurt, so both teams are dealing with injuries. the bears are coming into our house baby. i really want to win this game, but it's not devastating if we lose. sure it will hurt, as i really want that #1 seed, but i'd rather our guys be injured now than come playoff time as it was last year. we were so decimated we couldn't even field a competetive game. as long as we are healthy come playoff time i'm happy.